Adding Files and Images to Quotes

There are times when I need to add files to quotes in regards to installation guides and product details. Would be good to be able to attach files and insert product images into quotes.

10 Replies
Top Contributor

Also needed by my company.  

Adding case studies is another application.  

Occasional Contributor

Our proposals are very complex and we need to be able to attach them to the quote if not make them in the quote itself (sort of like we do in Pandadoc now).

New Contributor

At my company each quotation is bound to an Master Service Agreement. 

There's no way to copy and paste all MSA terms into the quote. It would be great  to attach the MSA as a separate document to the quote. 

Generally I think that attaching documents to quotes would add value to the HubSpot experience. 

Thanks.

New Contributor

Need this!!!  We purchased the Sales Enterprice version because of a couple of features and unfortunately most of them are useless for us without attachements, especially would like to get ride of Adobe Sign and get Products, Quotes and Esignature going within HubSpot and without file attachment option this is a no go for us :(. Please make this happen ASAP

New Contributor

My organization is looking to have esign-offs for customized products. We can send outline item quotes throughout ecommerce platform but we cannot get the image of the product in front of the client. Having the ability to have the image with the signature would be amazing!

Occasional Contributor

Needed with extra terms, picture of products and specifications. 

New Contributor

Completely agree! Having attachments would allow us to move our entire sales documentation process to HubSpot, whereas now we're using multiple tools to get it done. This would be a strong addition to the Quoting tools. 

New Contributor

Or better yet, give us the ability to add images in the product page! That way when we send a quote the product image is with the description of the product. For a sales CRM I cannot understand why this hasn't been implemented yet! Especially for the price my company pays for this software.

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
updated to: In Planning

Hi - we intend to address this need as part of this ideas issue: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Customize-Quote-template-appearance/idi-p/193644

Visitor

I agree with this as well. The Quotes tool should really be a Proposals tool. Supporting documentation to any quote / proposal / contract is a necessesity in any industry. Examples like product documents, contract addendums, additional purchase terms are all examples of why document upload to quotes should be the next tool that HubSpot adds.