Adding emoji and gift in chat and gif is easy and handy. 😊 Thanks

8件のコメント
JCavaliere
メンバー

Yes, 100% agree with this! 

JacquelineOng
HubSpot Employee

Commenting on behalf of a customer:

• Emojis can be copied from the web and pasted into Conversations but it's not the same as having a button to click and select the emojis from a dropdown
  • Front Chat has an option to use emojis when chatting in conversations https://front.com/blog/emojis-in-your-inbox-how-to-take-email-from-to and
  • if HubSpot could have an emoji option in Chat too, that would be very handy and I quote "makes life nicer in Conversation Inboxes" and for internal use as well, when the team is adding comments to conversations in the notes.
  • Side note - even in this reply-to-idea comment on ideas forum, there is an emoji button as well but it's not available in Conversations
FelipeTomazetti
メンバー

PLEASE consider implementing these features guys, me and our clients love to trade gifs and emojis, it makes a LOT of difference in our relashionship and our customer experience!

BMilaszkiewicz
投稿者

🙂

smetz
HubSpot Employee

1) Add emojis button next to font and url link buttons. More efficient than copying from the web.

5.png

2) Add word suggestions. Similar to mobile keyboard word suggestions. Example image included. Type partial word, see if pops up above, click it, and keep going. Predictive text (start typing a word and see the rest of the word in gray letters, then press tab to use that word instead of typing the rest of the word) would be better, but this option will work for now.

IMG_2385.jpg

TYSM!

isemenchuk
メンバー

emoji for friendly conversation

DZamiska
メンバー

Hi All...It would be really great to be able to use my branded emojis in our social posts and email campaigns.  Is there a way of doing this in Marketing Hub Pro?  Can we add them to the emoji keyboard...or insert them via an editing tool?

Donna - Westmount Florist

thisisaque
メンバー

why is this still not a feature?