Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Add user signature to emails sent from Conversations

Hey hey, 

we would appreciate the feature, that email signatures will automatically be added when a team member replies to an email within the Conversations / Team inbox. Currently we are using snippets as a workaround, but that should not be the long team solution. Otherswise it doesnt make sense to add a team inbox  to hubspot nor does it make sense for our customers to not be able who they are in contact with. Since we are customer centric, thats not what we want 

99 Replies
granthbrown
Occasional Contributor

Automatic email signatures work in Service Tickets but not in the Conversations Inbox. Please extend this functionality to conversations!

NickS
Occasional Contributor

Seems like a pretty basic feature for an inbox, please add

Rhollifield
Occasional Contributor

We have several individuals on our team from different areas of the company (Marketing, Customer Service, Sales, Developer) who all respond to tickets. It would be great to have a generic signature just for tickets. That way our responses don't seem weird coming from a Marketing Manager or a CTO, etc... instead they would all show one signature "Customer Success."

brkn
Regular Contributor

Yes please!

brkn
Regular Contributor

Please do this 🙏

brkn
Regular Contributor

Also adding sequences would be nice as well.

raylawrence
Regular Contributor

++1 

This is so basic I can't belive it's not in the product. 

Signatures from the user's profile appear in Tickats but not in Conversations.

Given the likely nature of conversations, um, in Conversations this makes them very impersonal.

We'll have to use snippets as a workaround for now, but not ideal.

Also we can't add a company logo to a snippet workaround so double fail there too.

LUP
Regular Contributor

Come on HubSpot - this is so basic.......

And also the function to "forward" or "reply to all" 

Your tool is simply not even basic format. 

HyperG
New Contributor

We are just now implementing and I see the value in having the ability to have these functions added to conversations. I agree with @LUP@raylawrence and @brkn.  

bhohenstein
Occasional Contributor

+1

Having Conversations Inbox pull in the unique signature of the user that responds to the email is important to our workflow