HubSpot Ideas

Antonino

Add user signature to emails sent from Conversations

Hey hey, 

we would appreciate the feature, that email signatures will automatically be added when a team member replies to an email within the Conversations / Team inbox. Currently we are using snippets as a workaround, but that should not be the long team solution. Otherswise it doesnt make sense to add a team inbox  to hubspot nor does it make sense for our customers to not be able who they are in contact with. Since we are customer centric, thats not what we want 

142 Replies
RizzzO

+1 

Just switching to Service hub from our previous tool, and this is close to a show stopper for us... Seriously? No signatures? 

souravghosh

This is absolutely necessary. 

AirAdvisor
Participant

this is crazy simple thing everyone is asking for and is being provided as basic elementary thing

Snippet does not allow to insert company logo!

I check market cap of HubSpot is 8,4 billion USD, it is crazy simple things are not done for so long!!!

search is NOT working in conversations!

we left with need to use Gmail, close conversation function does NOT really sync with Gmail. hence why to waste time, energy on Hubspot if nobody cares.

I am on my half way out of HubSpot. 

RebekahN

Hi,

Can this feature please be implemented as soon as possible? There's no point a customer success team sending an email out to our customers without a signature block - it makes the HubSpot Conversation inbox useless.

Lauri1

Hey,

I'm with all the others here. A working signature feature in the conversations would make customer service and sales so much easier!

Also, the search function in the conversations tab doesn't always seem to work. It would be greatly appreciated if it worked properly. This way there would be no need for checking back and forth in the desktop/online email client and the conversations tab.

We're just planning on updating to better packages in sales, marketing and service hubs in Hubspot but the search and signature features not working properly might force us to consider other service providers.

Huge appreciation if these two things would start working!

Actuado

We agree. 

nickgdt

The thread has been open for almost a year now, and still in "planning",  how can such a basic tool be neglected like this for such a long time, same goes for "reply to all and "forward"  these are the basic tools part of a mailbox I don't even understand how this wasn't integrated when you created the mailbox

Wibeke

We need this! 

HelenaDV

A full signature with your company logo must be available under the Conversation section.

We don't always create tickets to reply very simple emails, but our replies do need to have our company logo in them.

They become impersonal if they are not included.

I hope this can be developed quickly, just like the "forward" button, such a basic requirement for everyone working in Customer Service and using emails on a daily basis.

Thank you

cambria
HubSpot Product Team
Hi everyone, my name is Cambria - I'm a Product Manager on the Conversations team. Thank you to everyone who has upvoted this idea, shared your use cases, and added your thoughts and opinions over the past several months!

Thank you for your feedback and patience with this feature. I'm excited to announce that it's now in beta and we look forward to rolling it out to you all! 

If you want to sign up for the beta, please fill out this form.
Hiyakker
Contributor

It's great to see that this basic issue, that any serious solution would have included from launch, is finally nearing release. 

However this is one of dozens of failiures and ommissions from Hubspot that has led us to start plans to migrate to a better service. 

Jeanette

please update soon. It´s really necessary. 

Thank you!

ERSupplier

How is it going, do you already know what is a release date for this feature?

MHechler
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

We just started using conversations by email and we're very surprised that it isn't possible to add a signature there. In my opinion this is a must have!

cambria
HubSpot Product Team

Excited to announce that team email signatures are now live! I just want to thank you again for all your feedback and patience with this feature. Hope you're finding it useful!!

kammie

Dear @cambria 

davidrevis
Contributor

I can't see it either unless it is inserting a template into the email

jleow
HubSpot Employee

Hi @kammie@davidrevis! Here's how I accessed the Team Signatures feature from the conversations inbox:

1. From the conversations inbox, click on the 'Inbox Settings' text link in the bottom left corner. 
      2. In the pop-up list under 'Channels', click on 'Email'- this will bring you to the 'Emails' tab in the Inbox Settings.
      3. Hover over the connected email address that you'd like to edit, then click on the 'Edit' button. 
      4. You should arrive in the configuration setting tab of that email address! 
      5. At the bottom of the page, there should be a section 'Team Signature'.
      6. Click on the 'Enable Team Signature' checkbox, then add your signature! 🙂

Edit Email in conversations inbox.pngCommunity - Set Team Signature here.png

You may also find the product updates page handy for reference: 

https://www.hubspot.com/product-updates/email-signatures-in-conversations

Hope this is useful! 🙂

kammie

Hi @jleow,

Thank you for the instruction. Is it just working with only one template for all users? 

Best regards, 
Kamil 

kammie

Hi @jleow

Is it possible to be add signature to a specific user instead of an inbox? 

As an example:
Customer Service that uses HubSpot includes a few people and for now we are able to send email only with one signature that won't specify our representative.

Is it something that is possible or just only by using Tickets module in Service?

Best regards, 
Kamil