Add user signature to emails sent from Conversations

Hey hey, 

we would appreciate the feature, that email signatures will automatically be added when a team member replies to an email within the Conversations / Team inbox. Currently we are using snippets as a workaround, but that should not be the long team solution. Otherswise it doesnt make sense to add a team inbox  to hubspot nor does it make sense for our customers to not be able who they are in contact with. Since we are customer centric, thats not what we want 

HubSpot updates
127 Replies
elimartin
New Contributor

+1 - this is "must have" feature

onvista
Regular Contributor

Seems like a pretty basic feature for an inbox, please add

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
updated to: In Planning

Hi folks - thanks or all the input on this! This is absolutely on our roadmap - we're planning to tackle this quarter. I'll update this post when I have more details on beta and release timeline.  

GiuseppeShipit
New Contributor

Man Very Happy

henrikgadegaard
New Contributor

+1 from me as well!

AlbertOlden
Visitor

please add signatures for conversations Emails!!!!!

bryan-symetric

I agree with most of the responses here. This feature seems to be a no-brainer and I'm suprised it wasn't included when Conversations were first added.

bpb_emma
New Contributor

I also would like to see this happen. It makes having the shared inbox a bit useless otherwise. Unsure why it wasn't an originally implemented concept as I can't see how it would work properly without it. Even the Hubspot employee's have their own signature - do they not use their own software?

user5327
Regular Contributor

@bpb_emma I have confirmed with them previously, no they do not use their own support software.

LUP
Regular Contributor

@user5327 which software provider do they use?