HubSpot Ideas

Antonino

Add user signature to emails sent from Conversations

Hey hey, 

we would appreciate the feature, that email signatures will automatically be added when a team member replies to an email within the Conversations / Team inbox. Currently we are using snippets as a workaround, but that should not be the long team solution. Otherswise it doesnt make sense to add a team inbox  to hubspot nor does it make sense for our customers to not be able who they are in contact with. Since we are customer centric, thats not what we want 

142 Kommentare
elimartin
Mitglied

+1 - this is "must have" feature

onvista
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Seems like a pretty basic feature for an inbox, please add

Status aktualisiert zu: In Planning
cambria
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hi folks - thanks or all the input on this! This is absolutely on our roadmap - we're planning to tackle this quarter. I'll update this post when I have more details on beta and release timeline.  

GiuseppeShipit
Mitglied

Mann (überglücklich)

henrikgadegaard
Mitglied

+1 from me as well!

AlbertOlden
Mitglied

please add signatures for conversations Emails!!!!!

bryan-symetric
Mitglied | Diamond Partner

I agree with most of the responses here. This feature seems to be a no-brainer and I'm suprised it wasn't included when Conversations were first added.

bpb_emma
Mitglied

I also would like to see this happen. It makes having the shared inbox a bit useless otherwise. Unsure why it wasn't an originally implemented concept as I can't see how it would work properly without it. Even the Hubspot employee's have their own signature - do they not use their own software?

user5327
Teilnehmer/-in

@bpb_emma I have confirmed with them previously, no they do not use their own support software.

LUP
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

@user5327 which software provider do they use?

user5327
Teilnehmer/-in

@LUP I'm not a 100% but it may be groove from what I can see.

Hiyakker
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

I have confirmed with them previously, no they do not use their own support software.

Maybe they are smarter than I have given them credit for.

oliviacollins
Mitglied

This seems like a basic function, please add ability

willysh
Teilnehmer/-in

Yet another thing that isn't possible on HubSpot. Without it the entire Conversations area of the suite is useless to our business.

ee
Teilnehmer/-in

Yeah, finally hooked up our inbox, only to find this issue. How is this possible?

PabloPanica
Mitglied

Hi guys, thanks for the update on the issue. Really looking forward to see this functionality. Thanks.

bshort
Mitglied

Really surprised this feature does not exist...means we'll have to continue using an alternative

Samantha_Baker
Mitglied

Yes, agree with this. Please look at adding this in the future.

BenettB
Teilnehmer/-in

Being able to select from available signatures would be helpul in the inbox, but also when replying to/within a ticket. I'd also like to be able to reply to a form submission as well - currently that is not an option. Both form submissions and tickets should be treated like a conversation in the inbox - complete with reply and signature options. 

albawan
Mitglied

Any update on this? To me it seems something really elementary to have this. Why else would you have this signature?