HubSpot Ideas

Antonino

Add user signature to emails sent from Conversations

Hey hey, 

we would appreciate the feature, that email signatures will automatically be added when a team member replies to an email within the Conversations / Team inbox. Currently we are using snippets as a workaround, but that should not be the long team solution. Otherswise it doesnt make sense to add a team inbox  to hubspot nor does it make sense for our customers to not be able who they are in contact with. Since we are customer centric, thats not what we want 

142 Replies
onvista
Contributor

This feature is a MUST as it is legally required for us to add the company signature to each email!!!

rmagness
Participant

Yes, please.  We also need this.

Mia1
Participant

I agree. This is a basic feature for an inbox and especially for customer service. It is ashame that we are paying for a tool to support and enhance customer service and we have to request this. And even worse is that nothing has been done since this request in 2018!

kammie

I also agree. That would help a lot and would also save time for our sales reps and customer service reps. Please have a look into that. 

specksie
Contributor

@hubspot Please let us now if your product team is planning to integrate conversations within the next months. thank you

Markus
Participant

It's so basic. We need it!

mkt
Participant

Really? another basic functionality Hubspot doesn't offer.... 

It's getting a little bit boring now

SwappAgency

Please add the signature feature to the conversation tool. This is the most basic tool that anyone would expect from a CRM tool. I know there is a workaround, but it shouldn't be like that. Without a signature, an email doesn't look professional and if basic email answering doesn't look professional by using your CRM, why should companies use it? If they don't use your CRM, why should they use your other tools? 

Laura333

It adds a lot of time to have to manually copy/paste my email signature every. single. time.  I'm not sure using HubSpot saves time, when we have to waste it manually doing something that is usually a basic feature. 

GiuseppeShipit

In my team we partially solved the issue using snippets and inserting them with hastags+first letter of the name. This makes the process a bit more bearable but it's still absurd that this is not automatic. 

Furthermore: is it possible to at least have an answer from hubspot saying weather they will implement it or if it's definetly not going to happen? 

Hiyakker
Contributor

The snippets solution isn't really a solution at all. Because Hubspot greedily  limit the number of snippets available in order to force users to upgrade, this can effectively mean an additional cost of nearly $5000 year for some users to have a basic feature that is available in even free CRMs.    I suspect that this is also the reason that the issue hasn't been addressed : Doing so would make them less money and mess up their infamous "sales accelleration formula".

briansweat
Contributor

71 replies so far, someone from HubSpot should at least comment on this one.  Unlike some above commenters, we're paying for full Sales and Service Pro users and we still do NOT have the ability to auto-populate their signature.  Most of the team is using snippets like #firstname_lastname to fill in their signature, but they have to remember to do that each time.  The emails sent to our clients come from the conversations inbox email address (e.g., support@example.com), so including a personal signature is really important to us and our clients (to know it's a reply from a human, and which human)

rmagness
Participant

We are also paying for the premium sales professional and marketing...and still need this basic feature.

Ljohnston1
Participant | Gold Partner

This would be great. 

NCO
Top Contributor

@briansweat 

Completely agree with your frustration regarding the lack of any update/response from Hubspot's end.

While I know implementing this feature is the number 1 priority here, it's the lack of communication that irks many folks the most. Just a timeline as to if/when we can expect an update, or if it's even something that's on the product teams agenda, would go a long way and set realistic expectations rather than keep people guessing whether or not a thread is even being monitored.

jamiemcrobb

this

tsnetworks

we need it also..

ECartrite

We need it!

bonniee
Participant

This would be so helpful! 

StephanieM1

Completely agree - would love to see generic email signatures for each inbox and / or service pipeline; we have multiple brands running within our hubspot and need to be able to respond to customers with appropriate contact details