HubSpot Ideas

brunamartins

Add urgent option on ticket priority field

The ticket priority property only allows for low, medium, or high priority. It's important to also have the urgent option to track tickets that need to be addressed immediately

12 Replies
ECMAdvisor
Participant

I would like to take this suggestion one step further.  We actually created our own "Severity" field, since Priority field is not editable.

It would be good if the Priority field could be edited to include customer configurable levels.  We would use: 

1. Critical  -  System Down

2. High  -  No Workaround

3. Medium - Workaround Available

4.  Low  -  General Inquiry

On a parallel thought though, if we could configure the Service Desk Dashboard Tiles to leverage our custom "Severity" field rather than HubSpot system field "Priority".  That would help also.

tcxen
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Keen to see the Ticket Priorities editable.

You can also set SLA based on priorities - but right now we are limited to setting SLA times for only Low, Medium, and High.

Users often need to define their own Ticket Priorities and SLAs. Can't implement it in HubSpot as it is right now.

Yupvoted
HubSpot Employee

Writing on behalf of a customer.

It will be really great if we can allow users to edit this property. Often, we run into cases with priority levels that are in between the 3 tiers we currently have, there might also be different SLAs depending on the case here, it will be helpful to allow them to define their own priorities and SLAs here. 

TErickson_OW
Participant

Would really like the ability to make my own level of priority. SLA doesn't work otherwise.

JSmith7411

This is something that we need for our workflows. I find it a little alarming that we are unable to change this simple setting. The interface is all there but just grayed out. We pay A TON in licensing fees for this application. This should be something we are able to do. When can we expect this to be working? We have been asking since November 6th 2020. Today is March 24th, 2023.

AFortney

Being able to customize and edit our priority levels and having it reflect in SLA's is something that is absolutely necessary on our end as we have more complicated SLA's with our clients than simply low, medium, and high. 

AliceSixandFlow
Participant | Elite Partner

I'd like to set SLAs based on issue topic/complexity rather than priority (which in my mind is something different, e.g. a task could be urgent but complex so requires a longer SLA to close) - simply being able to rename the priority property to reflect this, and add alternative values, would help massively.

jwiedenheft
Contributor

Would love the ability to edit the field values on the Case/Ticket "Priority" property. We use Salesforce for our CRM and use Service Cloud for customer support. We're piloting a process of sending CSAT feedback surveys from HubSpot when a Salesforce Case is closed. My first sync of Salesforce Cases failed because the property values didn't match, as we use "Critical" in Salesforce as well as the normal Low, Medium, High.

In the meantime, I created a custom "Priority" property so I could properly sync Salesforce Cases to HubSpot.

JSmith7411

3 years later and this still isn't a thing?! Hubspot are you for real?! Just unlock the options, they are already there! Just let us use them. Is this some kind of weird control thing with the developers? What's the issue here?

r5-ng

+1 and commenting for visibility. Also running into where we need additional priorities; shouldn't have to make a custom property for this.

JMorgan2

+1 to this too. We use a P1-P5 Priority matrix which doesn't work with three priority grades. 

We used Zendesk before and this is a very easy thing to do with their product.

mjmaloneyjratba

We used Zoho before and this is a very easy thing to do with their product. I wish I didnot have to create a custom property to accomplish this.