HubSpot Ideas

lgil

Add the "List Actions" option (includes export) to the Top engaged contacts in a Marketing Email

Add the "List Actions" option that is available in the Recipients tab in a Marketing Email that includes the "export recipients list" option.

Untitled.gif
To the "Top engaged contacts" in the Performance tab.

2.gif

3件のコメント
Asterix
メンバー

Such an essential feature to add so as to be able to engage with the most active contacts in a list.

BData
メンバー | Diamond Partner

This is a great add!  Also, I would like the ability to add Email engagement criteria to list creation.  For example, when selecting criteria for lists  - like in the example below - that Contact Opened Email can be selected and than a number of times added.  Such as "Contact Opened Email" more than______ times, less than__________times, ect.

BData_0-1614015714412.png

tomlake
参加者

Hi @lgil , @BData , @Asterix 

We also had this problem of not being able to utilize "Top Engaged Contacts" from marketing emails. I wanted to introduce you to Segment Builder, a HubSpot Marketplace App that solves for this.

Segment Builder allows you to create "Segments" of top engaged contacts from individual marketing emails, Campaigns, Subscription Type, or a combination. You can specify a percentage or a threshold, and the segment will sync to HubSpot as a List, making it workable with all other parts of HubSpot.

Please do try it out for free, and I would love to hear your feedback if you have any.

Happy segmenting

Tom from Segment Builder

tom@engagement-hub.com 

A List of SegmentsA List of Segments