HubSpot Ideas

DerrickCameron

Add team signature when sending from shared email outside of Conversations

At present, if you reply by email to a Ticket from the Ticket page, using the Shared Team Email address, HubSpot does not add the Team Signature.

However, it does add the Team Signature if you respond to a Ticket from within the Conversation Inbox.

This is confusing and is not consistent behaviour.

Therefore, please can you change the Ticket page to add the Shared Team Signature to the reply, if you are sending the reply from the Shared Team Email address.

Many thanks!

74 Replies
voiceland

+1 !!!!

LSerranoGarci

A funtionality that can be very useful is to add the team signature not only from the conversation tray but also outside it, that is, when one responds to an email from a contact, forwards or responds directly

ABenson2
Participant

+1 This would be a very helpful feature to have. My team is constantly switching between different inboxes and currently have to manually add email signatures to all emails sent within tickets. This can definitely leave room for human error which is not ideal.

DKotowsky
Participant

Email signatures for Inbox Channels only works in Conversations. They should work from Records (Contact, Company, Deal, Ticket, etc.) Now we can insert and save an Email Signature each time which is very inefficient. Should be able to easily add the Inbox Channel default Email Signature for these one-on-one emails. Thank you!

KNewsholme

Yes, please add this feature when replying to tickets from a team email. It's a must have and important for email signature to be standardized and automatically included regardless of who on the team is responding.

CSchaal

This should be a no-brainer. I've been very irritated about this and as a user I'd expect to attach an email signature every time I answer a ticket.

A-Purve
Participant

It's been like year since I first commented on this topic and it is amazing to see the action that Hubspot team has taken so far! Absolutely nothing has happened! 😍

OKolbe

I am waiting now long time for this and looks HubSpot has not interested in this to solve. So, why should use HubSpot continues for tickets?
I will wait until end of 2022, then I will back using Zendesk (currently using it for Support tickets only). 

HubSpot is good for Leads, marketing, ect. But not for tickets. (unfortunately).

WStoffberg

Completely agree! Another great advantage of emailing from the ticket is it automatically assocites the conversation to the ticket. The current work around is having to send the email from the inbox, manually link the conversation to the ticket, and any future work from that ticket would require flicking to the conversations page and continue sending the email from there.

PPfähler

It is possible to select a corresponding mailbox when sending from the service ticket, so from my point of view it would also be logical if the appropriate signature of the selected mailbox can be displayed or at least selected instead of the one of the logged-in user. From that perspective, this is more of a bug than a feature request.

sarahdecarlo
Participant

HubSpot, come on,  how difficult can this be to add? It's already available via Conversations Inbox... Please put this into production!

ADang6

Hi Hubspot.. 2 years later and still nothing...? This surely is a core fundamental feature which needs to be prioritised asap

CAppiah2

Please can we get this live ASAP HubSpot, thank you!

spoole
Participant

This is a very basic feature, why hasn't it been implemented yet HubSpot?

JBraun1

Agreed - we need this!

spoole
Participant

I believe there is now a feature under users & teams and presets that allows you to create a team signature. You can create email tokens but there doesn't seem to be any way to specify what the tokens are? 

JBraun1

Above user said it best:

The advantage of emailing from the ticket is it automatically assocites the conversation to the ticket. The current work around is having to send the email from the inbox, manually link the conversation to the ticket, and any future work from that ticket would require flicking to the conversations page and continue sending the email from there.

There should be an easy way (not just using the generic 'team' signature) to be able to associate the signature with the channel or pipeline it's support. Comes down to the Service application doesn't appear to be a priority for Hubspot right now. 

I'm having my entire team upvote TODAY.

alicebro

This is must-have for us because some support tickets get created outside of automations, in which case they don't end up in the Conversations Inbox so we can only reply to the ticket from within the ticket itself.

tom569039875678
Participant

Agreed! There's no explanation/warning about this limitation when configuring the signature, I thought it was broken or I'd done something wrong. Frustrating to spend time testing, only to realise this is a 'feature'.

spoole
Participant

For anyone that has missed it, this has now been delivered from pro and enterprise 

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/manage-user-preferences-with-user-groups