HubSpot Ideas

tg52

Add tags functionality to Hubspot Notes with local + global notes view

Hubspot would be a much more powerful collaboration tool for our teams if it were possible tag notes (ideally directly in the body of text using quick hashtags), and then be able to search them locally within company/contact records as shown in screenshot below. 

2020-06-05_1442.png

It would be even more powerful if there were a dedicated notes area in Hubspot, where one could filter on them all in one go on with the same set of filters: users / teams / tags.

This would make Hubspot a great way to share insight and information across teams, structuring it / making it searchable.

10 Comentários
BRitchie2
Membro

This would be great for us to tag customer feedback for use by Product teams

Karah_Protelo
Membro

This would be super helpful. 

We would like to use tags such as "out of budget" "Candidate for end of year discount" etc. with a global search to find them. 

TuffaCharlie
Participante

Agreed, we'd like to be able to store notes within a company / contact record but tie notes together globally with the use of tags.  

BPollastrini
Participante

I agree, for reporting as well as for identifying prospects.

TBushur
Membro

I would like to use this feature to help me with establishing a kind of Knowledge base. For instance, I have certain learning questions that I need to ask from people and I would like to be able to classify the note as like #question1 - what is the new blah blah blah for this product, then later when I chat with him I can record the #answer1 and I can look up all questions by #question and then the corresponding answer by looking up the #answer(x) 

mkastle
Membro

I totally agree! Being able to tag notes for various categories and search them would make them 1000% more usable. 

BWitcher
Participante

This would be an extremely useful feature. We implement it in the notes app on our iphones, and if we could use it during adding notes for clients such as #clientsuggestions it would drastically help overal organization. 

Schmax
Membro

+1

Andrew_Freund
Membro

Agreed!  100%

arrobledo
Membro

Most definitely, this feature would be of great help! 

Use Case: 

Multiple departments (Marketing, Product, etc) have their own data tables with customers information in Notion, Slack and other software. If we were able to add tags to the notes in Hubspot, it would make it simple to generate reports that are relevant for each team and centrilize information.