HubSpot Ideas

katie_cort

Add tags for tickets

Allow tickets to have a "tag" which users can easily search by to find relevant keywords without relying on the user to put in the ticket description or name.

edit as of April 25th, 2023: Hey everyone! For those of you who were interested in this idea, please check out this new feature we recently released: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/prioritize-records-in-views-with-colored-object-tags. We now allow users to create colored ticket tags. I recommend you check it out, and let us know what you think 🙂

43 Replies
Ashleymccu
Participant

This is a great idea and also can be used to aggregate ticket by a tag like "feature request" 

Ashleymccu
Participant

The fact that you can tag your comments should be easy to implement to service hub right 😉

Ashleymccu
Participant

This is a good idea, I find myself looking for a way to tag tickets in hubpsot for any easier way to spot and organize them on the Kaban view. We use one ticket pipeline for feature requests; and I'd love the ablity to tag feature request tickets by feature and by painpoint. 

ENassif6

definitely agree - from the board view, a simple tag would be great!

aaronsachs

This is a core functionality of pretty much EVERY ticketing system that I've used. I'm surprised that Hubspot doesn't have this and think that this should be prioritized.

JFrazier1

My company uses Hubspot for ticketing and our agents all use previous tickets as a primary resource when researching solutions for our clients. The absence of an ability to tag tickets makes it just about impossible to use our previous tickets in Hubspot for that research and we often resort to searching tickets from our older software archive but it's a particularly glaring problem since the buck stops there and we aren't able to locate tickets solved in Hubspot with ease. So this feature would be absolutely game-changing for my company.

JBarrier

This is something that me and my team would benefit from.  Especially when it comes to doing reports. 

Ashleymccu
Participant

@JFrazier1 you're spot on. I completely agree. The service hub is lacking some of the basic ticketing system features that can be frustrating. Ability to tag tickets is top of my list. 

LPurpera

Please set up tags. Tags that can be searched for, and reported on.

ETett

This is also essential for reporting and ensuring productivity. From a manager perspective I need to be able to slice the data for example, 'SPAM' that isn't being auto tagged is skewing all my team's response metrics which isn't accurate, or fair on them 

AMagalia

Agree to the above, Tags are essential functaionlity

EMiller0

Why isn't this a thing already!

WChappell

Brilliant idea

TRochester-Ta

Great idea! Action!

Hodgy

Really good idea !

LHayward9

Yes please! The things we could do with this addition - so many functionalities!

Ashleymccu
Participant

The spam example is a perfect reason to have tags. @katie_cort any updates? Do you know if this feature request has made it to a future product roadmap?

ADavis23

Great suggestion. 

This should have been implemented ages ago. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Having this feature implemented would make our life significantly easier too. Thanks.

erikapropst
Participant

not having this feature makes it very difficult for us to review and manage our support pipelines, please add this feature!