HubSpot Ideas

Add support for U2F and 2FA

Please add support for U2F and 2FA.

U2F is most secure two-factor authentication via security key like Yubikey.

If someone hasn't got security key, please add option to 2FA authentication via 6 digital code like on Google Authenticator

12 Commentaires
Statut mis à jour : In Planning
dilloncompton
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

simplenotezy
Membre

Yes, this is HIGHLY requested. Considered switching away from HubSpot actually when I discovered this feature was lacking.

MonsieurNebo
Participant

Hi,

What is this feature status since 2017?

I'm only seeing two available methods for 2FA: SMS & Google Authentificator.

HubSpot is hosting sensitive data, and we really should be able to use Yubikey as a more secure 2FA.

AGran
Participant

Any news on this one?

CE
Contributeur

Yubikey is possible with Hubspot (seen it done), the UI is just not prepared for it. But you can definitely use your Yubikey.

dhoran3d
Membre

CE, how is this done with the Yubikey and no Hubspot UI that supports it?

CE
Contributeur

@dhoran3dI just followed the flow as through it did have the UI and it worked.  Not a satisfying response but it probably won't be until the UI exists.

alexsz898
Membre

Please add support!

pravijndeca
Membre

With the increase in hacks and attacks these days, we are forcing all our employees to switch to Yubikey for all apps and not rely on just 2FA like Google Authenticator

JAcosta7
Membre

+1 to hardware security keys

KPenzl
Membre

Yubikey would really help - we have some colleagues that don't have any other options.

pravijndeca
Membre

I recently switched out of tmobile because of all the sim swap hacks happening.  Every week I hear of another company having a hack because of not including proper hardware 2FA