HubSpot Ideas

Gentil

Add source in which the Property has been changed in Export Property history

Currently property history has the ability to see which contacts have been updated in a span of time. Can you please add source in which the Property has been changed in export property history?

Actualizaciones de HubSpot
September 12, 2023 10:15 AM

Of course. It's titled "[Public Beta] Property Source Information is now available in property history exports." The same picture associated with my community profile should also be right next to it -- if that helps!

September 11, 2023 10:22 AM

Apologies for any confusion in my original post. This feature is now out in public beta for any portal to opt into. You can gain access to this beta by following the instructions listed here.

Estado actualizado a: Delivered
August 22, 2023 03:01 PM

This is now live in all HubSpot portals! Let us know if you have any feedback.

Estado actualizado a: In Planning
July 27, 2023 12:15 PM

Hey team,

We're currently in progress on developing this. Soon, when you go to export your property history, you'll be able to see not only previous property values and the date/time at which the property value changed, but also what caused the change to occur.

We'll update this post as soon as this functionality is available!

- Alex

9 Comentarios
mcraciun
HubSpot Employee

It would be great tobe able to filter by this source in lists, reports and workflows.

ElaineSN
HubSpot Employee

+1

MProjectSolar
Miembro

Yes just the ability to report on this information would be huge. Who made the change, time between changes, what the change was etc.

Estado actualizado a: In Planning
agirard
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Hey team,

We're currently in progress on developing this. Soon, when you go to export your property history, you'll be able to see not only previous property values and the date/time at which the property value changed, but also what caused the change to occur.

We'll update this post as soon as this functionality is available!

- Alex

Estado actualizado a: Delivered
agirard

This is now live in all HubSpot portals! Let us know if you have any feedback.

Gentil
Miembro | Partner nivel Elite

Did you add the source to all properties? I just exported the property history for one custom and one Hubspot properties and there were no source (what caused the change to occur) on either one!

agirard

Apologies for any confusion in my original post. This feature is now out in public beta for any portal to opt into. You can gain access to this beta by following the instructions listed here.

Gentil
Miembro | Partner nivel Elite

Thank you Agirard for the follow up. What's the name of the public beta? I'm having touble finding it. Thanks!

agirard

Of course. It's titled "[Public Beta] Property Source Information is now available in property history exports." The same picture associated with my community profile should also be right next to it -- if that helps!