HubSpot Ideas

JessicaSmith

Add social media reports to marketing dashboard

I'd like the ability to add the social media reports that are available under Marketing > Social (e.g. number of followers per channel) to the Marketing Dashboard, in order to have a holistic overview of all marketing activities in one place.

11 Comentários
Shaunyim
HubSpot Employee

It would be great as well if we could view the data over a longer period of time before betting the "You must choose a newer date" message. 

I need to get data from 7/1/2018-6/30/2019, the earliest I can get the data from is 7/12/2018 as at 7/15/2019 at the moment. 

- Posted on behalf of Alyssa Pascarella

SophieBryant
Membro

Yes please! Overall social impressions is one of our KPIs and I'd like this on a dashboard of reports - but it is only available within the social analytics area not the reports dashboard.

ChristinaPeng
Participante

This feature would be great! It makes sense to consolidate as much data as possible within one dashboard so less time is wasted going in and out of different reports. 

Ali_CovetrusGSS
Membro

This needs to be a feature. There is no point of having a report when you cannot add it to the dashboard. These dashboards are what is shared with the upper management and it doesn't make sense to have social reports sitting outside of these dashboards.

sspinolaNG
Colaborador(a)

I completely agree with this. It's a no-brainer. We should be able to add ANY report to a dashboard. As @Ali_CovetrusGSS pointed out, why have a report if you can't add it to a dashbaoard?

Please make this happen, HubSpot

bp-az
Participante

How is this overlooked. Social reports are great on their own, but I need to show, web, email, blog and social on one report to management. This would be a huge help HubSpot. 

jennap
Membro

Would be great if we could have the 'Top Post' social report widget available in the Marketing Dashboard.  Please and thanks!

falkfalkbrauer
Membro

Please allow to add LinkedIn Followers from Marketing -> Social -> Reports to a Dashboard. Not sure why this is not possible right know. For us LinkedIn Folowers and Traffic are an important KPI which we would like to see among our other top KPIs in a dashboard. 

erica11
Top colaborador(a)

Totally agree with this. We would like to see information from our email marketing and social media all in the one place.

ManuelC
Colaborador(a)

Whats important as well is that we can filter by social accounts and still are able to save as a report.
We have 5 different accounts in one network and need to analyse them sepperatly respectively have the opportunity to make different dashboards for the single subsidiary. They do not need information about the cumulative network followers, but only for their account! I do not understand, why this is not a feature.

Status atualizado para: Delivered
jacquimalis
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

You are now able to save a report to a marketing dashboard, and plan to continue the conversation for filtering down reports with our reporting team.