HubSpot Ideas

nc_3manfactory

Add rich media like images to snippets

The snippets feature for quickly adding often used phrases and short-form copy within emails would really benefit from supporting rich media like images. This would mean regularly used screenshots, diagrams, or graphics could be added with accompanying text to the snippets library saving countless hours for marketing, sales, and services teams.

Atualizações da HubSpot
Status atualizado para: Not Currently Planned
April 27, 2020 02:51 PM

I'm updating this issue to 'Not currently planned' as the team is not planning on this in the next quarter of work.

Best,

Glen

59 Comentários
NC999
Membro

+1 I want to use snippets as multiple email signature options, this would be great to add a picture onto each option of these

RDamasceno
Membro

Ter essa funcionalidade, traz uma experência muito favoravel para o cliente. Isso agiliza significamente a instrução que passamos para os clientes. Avaliem a inserção dessa funcionalidade. Fará muita diferença nos atendimentos. 

craigvarcoe
Membro

Totally support this idea - a regulary used example of this would be directions to an office (a small map image linked to Google Maps). 

MoDhaliwal
Membro

Would love to use this feature. It would add a whole other dimension of usefulness to snippets.

NicoleJ
Moderador da HubSpot

Adding one more person in support of this!

SariTK
Participante

I'll add my support to this idea. I would need a snippet of such a feature that attach image an attachment to the email automatically. We have image files on the tickets that should be automatically attached to the email sent from the ticket. The current "FILE UPLOAD" does not help in this regard. It is laborious if you first save the image to your own computer and then image will be uploaded as an email attachment when the image is already ready in the HubSpot. Hopefully this feature will be realized as soon as possible.

MMPur
Membro

Would be beneficial for our ecommerce business. Our customer service agents often need to provide an image to answer chat or email inquiries. We have implemented a google doc workaround (which is an extra step) to store the images to those frequently asked questions. 

Henke
Membro

Also upvoted this.

I'm totally new to Hubspot and the first  snippet I wanted to create is with a screenshot (animated GIF ) of a video that is linked to vimeo where we host the actual video.  Surprised it wasn't already implemented. 

DHaut
Membro

Please add this feature asap, it would increase efficiency for many. pls and tx

MB44
Membro

This needs more attention. It would be a great improvement to the snippets feature.

DBenoit2
Participante

@glencornell 

Honestly, I don't see why this is not just added? To me it seems that all that would be need to do this is add the function in the Editor... (That being said, Im also not sure why the Editor is not the same in every aspect of HubSpot???)

DBenoit2_0-1645646179818.png

Being able to to have images in Snippets would make sending Product information and a lot of other types of communcations so much easier and efficient. Because as they, sometimes an image is worth a thousand words...

Again, this functionality is available pretty much everywhere else the Text editor is used, so let's get this implemented!

PNavarrete
HubSpot Employee

Meu cliente precisa inserir tabelas nos seus snippets, o editor dos snippets deveria ser tipo rich-text editor

DBenoit2
Participante

@glencornell 

Again, I woild like to say that this should already be there as I don't see why HubSpot should have multiple editior versions??? It's already everywhere else and would not be a big thing to standardize.

Thank you for the consideration!

nc_3manfactory
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

@glencornell surely this needs to at least go back into 'under review' ?

dbanovic
Membro

Hey, we have 2022, there is no reason not to implement this!

finaDevin
Participante

Yes, this would be extremely useful for setting up standard responses for Support tickets. 

MarissaStone
Participante

Our support team really needs this to be effective! 

FRöttger
Membro

@glencornell please tell me this feature is at least back for discussion? It's been three years since this was first suggested and is still highly relevant for us.

JZancho
Membro

This feature would be really nice. Surely it must be very close to being enabled - must have been on the road map for some years ;o)

HollowayR
Participante

I'll just add how USEFUL it woudl be to be able to add images to snippets but it seems HS these days is like so many other SaaS platforms, developing what they think we want vs. what we are actually asking for...