HubSpot Ideas

nc_3manfactory

Add rich media like images to snippets

The snippets feature for quickly adding often used phrases and short-form copy within emails would really benefit from supporting rich media like images. This would mean regularly used screenshots, diagrams, or graphics could be added with accompanying text to the snippets library saving countless hours for marketing, sales, and services teams.

59 Replies
JKrueger8

This would be a huge time saver, and allow for much better marketing!

QuangVũHữu

it would be helpful for our company. Dev team please take a look this idea

ShelbyJoy

This would be SO incredibly helpful!!! We send so many generic emails t hat have instructions with images to support and we are desparate to get this feature added. Seems like a very easy thing to program like any old email or text box that allows image attachments and image inserted into the text. 

MRuefenacht

Too bad this is not yet possible. Would save us a lot of time. De facto we can't use the Snippets for all use cases.

AKomel

After 2 years has there been no update here? This would be extremely useful! Our team would use this almost daily. @glencornell is there any update?

ShelbyJoy
Our team would too!!
SMcAlinden

whyyyyyyy isn't this a feature yet?!?!?

DSaunders3

As I'm building out a snippet library, it would be great to be able to include images in the snippet to provide an additional visual aid. 

ShelbyJoy

Any update on this feature????

LPierce3

I'd really like this feature adding to snippets. It would really help when sending instuctions out to customers. 

DDrupsteen

@edtan

Sorry for blatantly adding you in this conversation, but I've seen you've been active on the Hubspot Ideas community pages. Could you check if someone can take a look at this again and prioritize it accordingly. Or just give us a little bit of a better estimate than "not Q3 2020". This would save tons of effort for people actively using the Service Part in Hubspot. Thanks!

EShoemake
Contributor

I agree this would be a very useful tool! My sales team includes photos of our machines in almost every initial quote & email, so it would be a huge time saver. 

MChesus

Another vote for this! I am working on support snippets and our customers respond better to how-to images than how-to text. 

NickTT

Not being able to include images in our response to customers via HubSpot and having to revert to Outlook greatly impacts on our migration to HubSpot (i.e.; reduces the revenue we could be generating if we had this feature).

If we could even copy and paste images into emails this would help.

HDittmar

This would be extremely beneficial to us as well. We use charts and diagrams (among other image types) all the time, but generally can't use snippets as a result.

Wappie
Participant

@hubspot Can you give on an update on this feature? Would be very helpfull for us aswell!

taryn1

Our team is migrating to HubSpot inboxes and not being able to include images in snippets is definitley a downside - we currenlty have the ability to do this in our existing communication software. Images/attachements in snippets would be a huge help!

KathRock1

Fabulous idea. This really slows me down at the moment!

denmark219

This seems like a no brainer. Especially when things like screen shots, or images are needed to explain concepts.