HubSpot Ideas

nc_3manfactory

Add rich media like images to snippets

The snippets feature for quickly adding often used phrases and short-form copy within emails would really benefit from supporting rich media like images. This would mean regularly used screenshots, diagrams, or graphics could be added with accompanying text to the snippets library saving countless hours for marketing, sales, and services teams.

59 Kommentare
Status aktualisiert zu: Not Currently Planned
glencornell
HubSpot-Produktteam

I'm updating this issue to 'Not currently planned' as the team is not planning on this in the next quarter of work.

Best,

Glen

ColinC
Teilnehmer/-in

I'll add my support to this idea - the majority of snippets we want to generate for sales/marketing would want to include an image.

nc_3manfactory
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Diamond Partner

@ColinC sadly this doesn't seem to be of enough interest for HubSpot as it has been marked as 'currently not planned' I can't understand why more wouldn't see the value in a feature like this?

jpc0480
Teilnehmer/-in

Would love to see this implemented. I have use cases that I send out based on our tech products and like to include a graphic to go along with the details. 

RebeccaB
Mitglied

I would love to be able to have an image as a snippet. Right now we are working around by having templates with images to enable our sales team quick access to images they need. Snippets would be so much easier!

ph_alti_trading
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Push up +1! ! !
Would be more than happy to be able to use images inside the snippets.
Every time the sales team has to manually do it by hand (Adding an image, link, then text .... ) 

Stricker1
Mitglied

The first use-case I have for Snippets as an aid to Sales includes images. This must be a very popular need, perhaps it is because the upvote button at the top of this page is broken that more support is not evident... 

nc_3manfactory
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Diamond Partner

@Stricker1 I'm afraid that's becuase @glencornell has marked the idea 'not currently planned' 

iraakers
Teilnehmer/-in

This needs to happen. I use Textexpander and will continue to use it as it offers this functionality. Seems like a simple addition so hopefully it can be done sooner than later. Thanks. 

alguil
Teilnehmer/-in

+1 on this idea. Having the possibility to add an image on the body of the email, whether we are talking about a new conversation or a bloc text would be nice.

alguil
Teilnehmer/-in

@glencornell, the option to add a picture in the support conversation box and in the client conversation box already exists, why cannot it be implemented for the snippets ?

image (21).png

One other thing that would be so nice would be the ability to insert screenshots in the body of a client conversation (email, messenger). We often need to insert screenshots to explain to the client what he has to do to pull off a specific task.

lewiss444
Mitglied

At least if it's not plan why not allow images in the Documents insertion? 

muhammadsman
Mitglied

Would love to be able to have a feature where we can add our signatures to snippets.

AKlich
Mitglied

Agreed Muhammadsman. That is exactly what we would like to do. 

llf
Mitglied

Yes Yes Yes - it would be fantastic to be able to insert images or at least documents into snippets.

AndrewGQ
Mitglied

i would love to be able to add images to our snippets, it should improve productivity by a LOT as we use snippets as a major way to send little tutorials, procedures and other forms of helping our customers to avoid a hard time explaining how to use tools, features, troubleshooting and much more.

samm
Teilnehmer/-in

I would also love to add images to snippets, please re-consider soon!

MWachstock
Mitglied

This is a really important feature. Why would this not be supported? Can't take that much effort since they allow images almost everywhere else! Please please please add this. 

RHornish
Teilnehmer/-in | Partner

This would be extremely helpful 

You see how useful this feature would be: '

EXTREMELY.png

AndrewArbs
Teilnehmer/-in

Images in snippets would save me soooo much time, its a great idea.