HubSpot Ideas

RobHparable

Add reports to email templates snippets

Problem: Part of my job as a Sales Support is to send weekly updates to the leadership team and our service team about new sales data from the previous week (what the sales and onboarding pipeline looks like, churn data, new clients, etc.)

I manually put this email together every week, and while it doesn't take an enormous amount of time, it does seem like it would save so much time and energy throughout the year if I could automate this process.

The problem is, that I can't create a template that copies reports into the email. I have the option to send the dashboard, but the email is clunky and doesn't display the full report.

Solution

Simply add an insert report feature. This would allow Sales Support and other data managers to create great-looking, concise, and easy to understand emails. The current option of emailing dashboards doesn't allow for very much customization or email formatting. Plus it requires the other team members to click into Hubspot instead of quickly digesting the information via email. 

As Sales Supports and Data Managers, our job is to help our salespeople delight our clients and leads. Part of doing that is delighting our service and leadership teams with great-looking, informative and concise emailed reports.