HubSpot Ideas

Charmaine

Add "Time" field type for custom property

It would be great if we could have a custom field type that was for "time." 

This property would let me select the time for an appointment as well as the time zone.

It would help when trying to create workflows to trigger based off appointment times, not just the dates. 

For example, 2 hours after the scheduled appointment, tell sales to do ____, remind marketing to ____. 

Just having the day of the appointment is too broad.

89 Commentaires
Ivoryc
Membre

This would be an extremely useful feature!

HBudman
Membre

This would be so helpful!! 

samglenn
Contributeur de premier rang

From a management perspective, this type of property is crucial with our teams working remote.

To be able to build reporting that would tell us employee activity and production by the hour, instead of by the day, would be an essential feature for us.

Was my employee productive before 10:00 AM? After 3:00 PM? Did they take a lunch or did they work each hour of the day? This would be incredibly helpful!

JVladis
Membre

Any update on this guys?

SYoung34
Membre | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Agreed! Would love to see this. 

robinsonjn22
Participant | Partenaire solutions

This would be very helpful for workflows and for registrations. 

ERig
Membre

Please add a time property and relative workflows ASAP! 😞

Hawk-Steve
Contributeur de premier rang

+1 from me.

Great idea, we recently wanted to start adding arrival/departure times of flights into our portals.

• Create a time property
    • Allow the property to be either 12h AM?PM or 24h
    • Maybe allow the setting of a timezone against it 
    • Having workflows that can act off of time properties
    • Be usable in filters for lists, etc
RCTMAP
Participant

Absolutely essential, we're having to use other tools and bolt these on to Hubspot to try and get it to work the way we need.

The booking tool needs a complete overhaul in my opinion. We need to be able to have workflows, sms reminders and email reminders customised for this process.

If the purpose is to keep all our data within HubSpot to track user engagement its not working.

TJWright
Participant

Definitely required - we are building a customer database and there is no way to record what their operating times are, which is critical as it helps us determine when is the best time to contact them!

lukecro
Participant

Given that a lot of the Date/TimeStamp fields in Hubspot (ticket created time, etc.) are actually capturing the Time...

It seems like an oversight that workflows/automation can only be set to trigger on the date portion of the TimeStamp, and not also have an option to trigger on time.

It'd be very helpful to be able to set up workflows that used If/Then branching logic based on time-of day...

e.g., "If time is between 8am-5pm ET, then round-robin assign ticket ownership to team X; if between 5-10pm ET, assign to team Y" and so-on.

BryceChee
Membre

just giving a bump to this request and also wondering how people have worked around this?

ZviPardes
Contributeur

Agreed! I am trying to have a form allow for folks to choose a preferred time for a live demo within the form....If I do it as open text I have no way of creating sensible workflows or automated email objects. We have no control over the content if we use an open single line of text...

I want to avoid emails that read, "Hi there, does [11 am ish is it possible to do this in the morning?] still work for you?"

patrick_kaiser
Participant

Kind of unbelievable this is still not available!

And not a single comment from Hubspot about it, why?

HSarma6
Membre

We need to use the time even when we have time values inside hUbSpot we are not able to use that why?

SMalka
Membre

Need this for meeting time reminders, with workflows and Sakari!

jvanommering
Participant

This would be very helpful for appointment tracking.

ESeligman
Membre

We would also love to have this. We moved over from ZoHo which had a "best time to call" field we used often, and it's been highly requested by our team since we migrated.

tejasoza
Membre | Partenaire solutions

We really need this! It is stopping us from working more effectively

TNazon5
Membre

I agree!