HubSpot Ideas

Charmaine

Add "Time" field type for custom property

It would be great if we could have a custom field type that was for "time." 

This property would let me select the time for an appointment as well as the time zone.

It would help when trying to create workflows to trigger based off appointment times, not just the dates. 

For example, 2 hours after the scheduled appointment, tell sales to do ____, remind marketing to ____. 

Just having the day of the appointment is too broad.

89 Comentarios
StrykerUS
Miembro

I agree and would like to do the same thing here. 

gwengg
Miembro

urgent please !!

mrcr
Participante

Yeah, this is a huge pain in the butt for us. @Charmaine what we've done in some cases that works for us is to create a custom property drop-down field and populate it with every 15 minutes. It's a pain, but it's only 360 values.

BastiSchuhl
Colaborador líder

Would be great to have time values as reference points for automation workflows. This would greatly enhance all automated reminders around events, webinars, sales meetings, etc.

Brillenkai
Participante

+1

MatiasEscobar
Miembro

Urgent!!  +1

EliteEx
Participante

we would really like time to be added to the Date options so you can have the exact time an email was sent or a contact might have registered for an event

for e.g. 14:00:00 11/08/2020 

jschrom
Miembro

THIS^^

It's fairly absurd that a CRM showing up on the top 5 list for CRMs for probably the last 5-10 years does not enable it's users to create a custom property of time type. $674.9 million revenue in 2019 and still no time type in 3/4 through 2020. Big yikes from me HubSpot.

Dedicated
Participante

PLEASE implement this option soon, with the time also containing the second count and not just minute and hour.

Thanks!

Ivansch
Miembro

Urgent !!!!!

gkgrant
Miembro | Partner nivel Diamond

Yes, Urgent, please.

KMatthews
Miembro

Yes this is very needed. I'm going to have to build it out custom.

KatjaHinrichsen
Miembro

+1

philipcron
Participante

Please add this! This is a MUST HAVE.

Jindrich
Miembro | Partner nivel Diamond

Please add this. As HubsSpot partner, we are rolling out Custom Objects for multiple clients. The inability to store time and date with time makes everything extremely complicated for no reason. We have to store time-stamp in a plain text field and run custom API to trigger workflows. This is silly and unnecessary. Forces us to use an off-platform database as a source of truth that we than sync into HubSpot to ensure reliability of the solution. 

AAdade
Miembro

Trying to leverge ServiceHub to run a global 24X7 business just doesn't make sense without the ability to build reporting or run automation based on time. This needs to be implemented. 

jrendell
Participante | Partner

Any update on whether this is in development?

MDreimann
Miembro

urgent. makes no sense not having it when having date

JacobAutom8
Miembro

Definitely a needed feature!

vmcgee
Colaborador | Partner nivel Diamond

Need this for meeting time reminders!