HubSpot Ideas

nathaniel

Add "Always Log" whitelist for Email Integrations => Log and Track

In addition to (or as an alternative option to) the "Never Log" option (Preferences => Integrations => Email Integrations => Log and Track), please add an "Always Log" option to whitelist a list of select email addresses and domains.  Another useful option would be to have a flag to "Only log existing contacts", meaning any contact that isn't already in HubSpot contacts would not be tracked.

My use case is that I use one gmail account for personal use as well as business (using a separate email address), and only want to turn on "Log and Track" for business emails and not for personal emails.  I could add my entire personal email addressbook to the "Never Log" list, but that has a limit of 100 addresses or domains.

Thanks y'all!

2 Replies
jits04

Incredibible that this option is not already present.  With GDPR you shoult get consent from users.

How is it possibile to remember all users's consent?!

if you have few contact, you can rembember, but if you have just 50 users, this is not simple.

Hope someone tell us somethings

Thoks

Hey guys at Hubspot, this is an absolutely obvious feature, how is it that is it not implemented? Even more so with GDPR?

We've been trialling Hubspot for 2 months, and are about to leave it just because of this. It exposes us too much.

This is a super sensitive topic