HubSpot Ideas

hroberts

Add products created by eCommerce integrations to HubSpot Deals and Quotes

Our Shopify integration currently creates product listings in the Product Library. However, Shopify products cannot be added to deals created in HubSpot that are not syncing to Shopify. Only deals that were created by the Shopify integration can be associated with Shopify products. This applies to products synced over from other ecommerce integrations as well.

If you see value in being able to do this, please upvote and comment below with details on the use case you have for doing this in addition to the Shopify orders sync!

63 Replies
brandy_asplundh
HubSpot Product Team

Hi there, 

Thank you for this idea. We do see the benefits of adding this to the integration but we don't have any plans to add this in the near future. 

We will update this post if we have any updates on this idea. 

Best, 

Brandy 

Karolien
Participant

I would like this as well for woocommerce via a wordpress website.

People buy tickets for real life (or somethings online) trainings from our website via woocommerce/wordpress.

When someone purchases from our website, a product is created in the product library... But we can't add them to our deals or use them to create quotes... That's really something we need!!

drinkO2_SB

If this is not possible, how can we "access" the quantities purchased from shopify in order to segment customers for cart abandoned, follow ups, and just general tracking on qty of purchase?! Was under the impression the shopify integration would cover this, but not being able to use the data that is literally right there is quite frustrating. 

farmchem

Woocommerce too!

gavlar0

Not only Shopify but also for any e-commerce integration, we use woocommerce by makewebbetter and have the same issue, its a pretty basic necessity, come on HubSpot.

Shaunyim
HubSpot Employee

I currently manage B2B and B2C operations in my business. It would be useful if the products from WooCommerce could sync over to HubSpot for us to be able to create deals based off them. 

- Posted on behalf of customer

sagustsson

The current implementation of the QuickBooks integration only allows to bring in new products and not existing ones. This is an issue due to not wanting to recreate all of our SKU's fromscratch again so they will become available in HubSpot. 

We have not found an ideal workaround as of yet, so any suggestions welcome

cleabig1
Member | Platinum Partner

Just had a conversation with the HubSpot support team to discuss being able to use products synced from Quickbooks to create a quote.  Unfortunately, at this point in time, we're unable to add products created in QuickBooks to Hubspot deals or quotes. Instead, QuickBooks products are able to be added to invoices when creating them.  I think it'd be great if we can use products from Quickbooks in a quote, don't you?

chrisbreikss
Contributor | Diamond Partner

This integration would be great for us too.

ethankopit
HubSpot Product Team

Hey folks - my name is Ethan and I'm the Product Manager responsible for Quotes and the Product Library at HubSpot. We are currently exploring how to make HubSpot more friendly to Products and Line Items created via integrations (e.g. Shopify). I can't provide definite timelines yet, but it is something we are actively exploring.

hchristian
HubSpot Employee

Upvoting on behalf of a customer ~ When we create quotes in HubSpot, we are not able to see the Quickbooks products. Instead, we are only able to use the Quickbook products in invoices. Would love an update on if this is on the design teams radar. Thank you 🙂

Levi
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Yes please 🙂 

MSmith3

This would be VERY helpful - we are exploring 3rd party solutions to make this work. Currently if you have a sales pipeline deal, it does not sync with the quotes or deals that are automatically created from the Shopify integration, resulting in 2 deals won. This is really not helpful and is making use of Hubspot challenging to continue forward with.

We found that Unific has a product that was just released called Quotific to accomplish this task. Perhaps reviewing the information that they have on how they accomplished it would be helpful? 

JSRowland6
Participant

When we signed on to Hubspot, I was told that we could integrate shopify to Hubspot and use shopify originated products in sales quotes in Hubspot.  Today I learned this is not possible.  Given that 55% of our orders are origionated by phone, this creates a major stumbling block in our deployment.   This functionality is quite critical - sure we could import products but we are managing components across a global supply chain that are being loaded into Dear Inventory MRP system, then synced to Shopify and then synced into Hubspot. 

MattiRuuska
Member | Diamond Partner

This integration would be great for us too. 😁 I was really surprised that this didn’t work natively. 

RMartinez7

What is the point of having the integration if it isnt actually available in Hubspot to use? For that, we just import data... or just use shopify directly. 

It is amazing that this is still not obviously done. 

edujared

+1 for making the Quickbooks Integration actually useful. Having a product list without being able to use it in Deals & Quotes is useless to us.

SaWells
Contributor | Platinum Partner

@ethankopit has there been any updates with this? I also think this page should be updated to let everyone know that Shopify Products cannot be used in HubSpot created Deals.

MurraySellars
Participant

I am a little disappointed this does not work

Woocommerce -> Hubspot (The products appear in the library but cannot be added to a deal?)

Please resolve if you are serious about getting further in the B2B marketplace

ZPlatten

This would be handy for Woocommerce! Upvote.