HubSpot Ideas

hroberts

Add products created by eCommerce integrations to HubSpot Deals and Quotes

Our Shopify integration currently creates product listings in the Product Library. However, Shopify products cannot be added to deals created in HubSpot that are not syncing to Shopify. Only deals that were created by the Shopify integration can be associated with Shopify products. This applies to products synced over from other ecommerce integrations as well.

If you see value in being able to do this, please upvote and comment below with details on the use case you have for doing this in addition to the Shopify orders sync!

63 Commentaires
CasperOng
HubSpot Employee

In some unique use-cases, where the company has both:

• a Shopify shop to serve direct consumers; and
  • a off-Shopify business to serve businesses and with that, the need to deliver quotes to such customers,

the ability to create quotes from the Shopify Products will be very useful, as it allows them to pull the products from one common pool. Right now, we are unable to create quotes from Shopify Products.

autonomous
Membre

We have the same issue which is of great concern in our case given the value of the services

SeanHenri
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions Diamond

I was surprised to learn this wasn't currently a feature when investigating how I could add the product names and images of products left in a cart. I think it would add enourmous value to the HubSpot - Shopify integration.  Without it, I'm unsure how you could build the type of abandoned cart email that would lead many to buy Hubspot to compliment their use of Shopify. 

If this feature is added, my hope is that it would allow users to:

1)  Build emails that include product titles, images, descriptions and prices of products left in an abandoned cart.

2) Create smart lists for Deals that include specific products or product categories.

3) Decide which deals might be worth a 1-1 nudge or follow up.

CraigBailey
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Platinum

I wouldn't say this was my most pressing priority, but it was nice when it used to work.

As I understand it, it was disabled from the product due to a few issues dealing with Shopify, so I'm assuming there's more to this that just requesting it be instated.

That said, it was quite handy to have.

AnnafromVoltera
Membre

We were told upon sign-up that integration of deals and abandoned checkout products was an "out of the box" feature that didn't require any fiddling. 

It's not of value to have an abandoned cart email workflow without being able to customize the email. Customization is at the heart of Hubspot so it seems unaligned with your values to remove this functionality. 

Part of our sales strategy is to follow up based on the products in the deal. We can no longer create these customized workflows. 

For a platform this robust, and the prevalence of Shopify users, you would think this would be a highly sought after integration that would be managed and protected carefully. 

I'm very disappointed that this won't be available after it was touted as a feature. 

badger
Membre

This feature was a big benefit and a primary driver for choosing Hubspot. Please fix this and make it work correctly. Being able to add products to a deal from our Shopify catalog is extremely useful. Also, if Hubspot is going to eliminate key functionality, please notify your customers. Key features disappearing isn't cool.

ingramleedy
Contributeur

Is this on the roadmap?  This is really essential.    Any workarounds?   I was thinking of somehow syncing Shopify products back into HubSpot.

RonR
Membre

I agree with ingramleedy.  This is essential to creating a deal.  Ideally we would like to create a deal in Hubspot that eventually we could could turn into a customer within shopify seemlessly.  Seems a bit useless to integrate and then not be able to execute a dea using the product info in shopify.

foxdevel
Membre

100% of our products come from Shopify.  It seems silly to have to export these from Shopify only to import them to Hubspot on a regular basis when Hubspot can already see this data.

ProSonas
Membre

This is our use case:

Smaller clients just order straight from our shopify.

Bigger clients need us to do a manual quote in Hubspot deals for them.

It's the same set of products and we would very much like to be able to pick from the shopify product list inside Hubspot when putting together the deal.

When a quote/deal gets confirmed by a client, we need to be able to also see this in the Shopify stats.

BoldRetail
Membre | Partenaire solutions

I agree - let's please add this. Upvote!

james_
Participant

Not being able to add our Shopify products to quotes is a big issue for us right now. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

ingramleedy
Contributeur

Here is a little trick that may help some..

Create a draft order in Shopify, then click on the checkout button in the review email you send from shopify. This will create a checkout shopping cart and a "Deal" in shopify.  From here you can grab the deal and assign it to sales rep.       You can't modify the deal, but at least you can track it.

-Ingram

oneheadhair
Membre

I need this, yes please let's add this functionality!

vagarwal
Membre

need this too otherise whats the purpose of shopify integration in Hubspot?  @hroberts  more than 35 upvotes for this to implement now. 🙂

stageslearning
Membre

I was shocked to find I couldn't add my shopify products to a deal. 

mariakay
Membre

Why have the integration and the product library if you can't use it? I am lost.

vagarwal
Membre

Well I saw that it works vice versa. i.e. if a deal is added on shopify or any integrated website, a deal will be created automatically with Product name in HubSpot. However, we cannot add the same product in HubSpot deals. 

Paul320
Participant | Partenaire solutions Diamond

I'm flat out angry that I can't add a product imported from Shopify to a deal.  And disappointed to discover that this has been an issue as long as it has.  Practice what you preach HubSpot.  Listen to your customers and fix this.

NationalInt
Membre

Can this be done?  The question started in 2018.  Don't want to manually enter 20,000 SKUs 😞