HubSpot Ideas

str8sports

Add playbooks to notes

Hubspot...  It would be great to add an option to add a playbook like we have the ability to add a knoweledge base artcile to a note or task within the deals, contact and company profiles.  If I need to follow up with a sales reps question..  right now I have to copy and past a link for the playbook showing them what to do.  It would be nice and easier if the option was below in this area

Oak Grove 2022-23 Basketball-Uniforms.png

4 Replies
Yupvoted
HubSpot Employee

Hey @str8sports, this is a really good recommendation and I can see why this would be really helpful for your business. 

AFee

Yes @str8sports  I've upvoted! I want to be able to link a playbook to an existing meeting? For example, a prospect/customer will have booked a meeting via a meeting link which sync in our google calander and with the hubspot contact record. Same with an inbound or outbound call.  I like the playbook feature but it's a mess if not linked to an actual activity.

For the meantime we end up using snippets in meeting notes instead that structure a playbook of sorts

tobid

Seems like a great idea!

NMarinho
Participant | Diamond Partner

Update: it's now possible to attach your playbook to an existing meeting... but whithin the last 6 hours only 😓. I think this is way too short as sometimes you can't save your playbook immediately. Why not extend to the last 7 days?
And your idea is very good @str8sports: opening a playbook from an exisiting meeting is even more intuitive than starting a playbook from scratch and then attaching it to an engagement. It would be great to have both options available.