HubSpot Ideas

davidpan

Enable Merge Tag/ Personalized Token function in Hubspot Forms Follow Up emails.

Hubspot is providing the Merge Tag/Personalized Token function in all marketing and sales one-on-one emails. However, Hubspot Form follow-up emails don't have them. We can't merge/personalize the subject line, nor the body text. This is simple and should already be there?

Please UPVOTE for this idea to be implemented in Hubspot.  Thank you!

Mises à jour HubSpot
Statut mis à jour : Delivered
November 18, 2022 01:42 AM

13 Commentaires
agallup
HubSpot Employee

*Submitting on behalf of one of our users* 

When using the follow up email feature built into the forms editor, I would like to be able to add personalization tokens to emails within the User Interface. This can be done manually by using curly brackets and pasting in - example: {{contact.firstname}} 

However, many of our other email rich text fields support the option to click on the little "person icon" to select personalization tokens to add to emails. I would like the this added to the Form Follow up email builder. 

Thank you! 

Flaviolib
Membre

Include Tokens in the Form Follow-up email is a must!

austinmace
Membre

This needs to be included- otherwise there really is no point in sending unpersonalized follow-ups with the nerfed sequencing tool included under the Marketing forms builder. 

Kmoloo
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions Elite

bump, this would be a huge help. No reason to have users go back to personlization token documentation to find the hubl syntax for inserting them.

Hostking
Membre

Bumping this. Absolutly a must.

jjlfshub
Membre

Yes, merging contact fields is very much needed for the form follow-up email feature to be useful.

jessechase
Membre

I completely agree!

MSchamp
Membre

How is this still not a thing...

AKwee
Membre

Sad that this is not a feature already.

HappyChicken
Participant

Hubspot c'mon! Why's this feature not implemented yet?

Statut mis à jour : Delivered
IMcDonald
Équipe de développement de HubSpot