HubSpot Ideas

davidpan

Enable Merge Tag/ Personalized Token function in Hubspot Forms Follow Up emails.

Hubspot is providing the Merge Tag/Personalized Token function in all marketing and sales one-on-one emails. However, Hubspot Form follow-up emails don't have them. We can't merge/personalize the subject line, nor the body text. This is simple and should already be there?

Please UPVOTE for this idea to be implemented in Hubspot.  Thank you!

13 Replies
agallup
HubSpot Employee

*Submitting on behalf of one of our users* 

When using the follow up email feature built into the forms editor, I would like to be able to add personalization tokens to emails within the User Interface. This can be done manually by using curly brackets and pasting in - example: {{contact.firstname}} 

However, many of our other email rich text fields support the option to click on the little "person icon" to select personalization tokens to add to emails. I would like the this added to the Form Follow up email builder. 

Thank you! 

Flaviolib

Include Tokens in the Form Follow-up email is a must!

austinmace

This needs to be included- otherwise there really is no point in sending unpersonalized follow-ups with the nerfed sequencing tool included under the Marketing forms builder. 

Kmoloo
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

bump, this would be a huge help. No reason to have users go back to personlization token documentation to find the hubl syntax for inserting them.

Hostking

Bumping this. Absolutly a must.

jjlfshub

Yes, merging contact fields is very much needed for the form follow-up email feature to be useful.

jessechase

I completely agree!

MSchamp

How is this still not a thing...

AKwee

Sad that this is not a feature already.

HappyChicken
Participant

Hubspot c'mon! Why's this feature not implemented yet?

IMcDonald
HubSpot Product Team