Add personalization tokens to Playbooks

cduffy

When a rep is using a playbook, we would love to be able to drop personalization tokens into that playbook that show form submission answers right in the playbook itself.

Right now they have to look through the contact record to the form submission - would be much easier if it could just be right in the playbook for them when they attach it!

HubSpot updates
9 Replies
DevinRZC_DM
Participant

What Duff said! This would be very helpful. 

willcurran
Top Contributor

download.jfif

Christo
Contributor

Same with links they can click on with personalisation tokens (UTM parameters suing tokens). This could turn the playbook into a pseudo app as well. 

HubGem
Participant | Platinum Partner

Yes please! This would be brilliant and make calls much easier for our clients, with the whole script in one place without having to look at the wider contact record to find pieces of information stored in properties. 

MObry
Contributor

I fully agree we need it asap 😉

esephton

Like others have said, I would like to be able to pull through key info from properties into the Playbook so that all the info required is in one place, rather than having to dig through properties. There are SO many!

JNordin
Participant

Agreeing with everyone above, tokens would be great to have in Playbooks just like they can be used in Snippets and Email Templates. It would make playbooks even more useful for our company. 

Tim99

This is a great idea, i would love to hear when we can expect this to be implemented

TCornRain

Agreed! There should be the option for the playbook to populate the right answer and then if there is clarity or correction that can be made through the q/a feature.