HubSpot Ideas

Paal-AU

Add personalization token to display the link of a contact record for internal email notification

Hi,

I'm setting up a workflow with internal email notifications to be sent to specific team members to have the information of the new lead enrolled. With the personalization tokens, I can add the name and last name of the contact, which is handy for the reps to find the contact record.

However, it would be great if a new personalization token is created that adds the ability to display the link to the contact record on that internal notification. This will make things easier to find the contact record without using a manual search. Here's what I have in mind, [clams] to be replaced with relevant info, link in bold and underlined.

Dear [staff member],

[Contact: First name] [Contact: Last name] just asked to be contacted regarding the [subject of the landing page where the form was submitted]. Please check out the contact details and follow up.

Best regards,

Your amazing website

2 Replies
TomHero
Participant | Partner

This is a recurring issue with my clients using HubSpot and I was surprised to find out there are no more discussions or ideas submitted about this matter. Maybe I missed some? Anyways, upvoted this one. 😊

TWalsh5
Participant | Diamond Partner

{{contact.hubspot_contact_record}}

I work for Concentrate a HubSpot Agency, feel free to check us out 🙂 https://www.concentrate.co.nz/