HubSpot Ideas

Mattia

Add personalization token in title of task created through sequence

When creating a task through an automated workflow, it is today possible to personalize the title of that task with tokens (e.g. contact's first and last name). That is extremely helpful, since many tasks might be created this way and without any personalization they all look the same. This option is however not available when automatically creating a task as part of a sequence, which is quite annoying 🙂 

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
March 31, 2023 08:11 AM

Hi community!

Personalization tokens are now available in tasks created by sequences. This feature is live to all!

Best,
Ana

5 Replies
jschroeffel
Contributor | Platinum Partner

I was shocked to find this available in workflows and not available in sequences. would be a very valuable feature.  Now I think i need to use a workflow rather than a sequence and that is a shame.  

HubSpotMaster
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

Very shocking, and important, its the same feature, please add to the sequence tool

CIPS
Contributor | Diamond Partner

I agree with you, it looks like the same tools are not standardized across the system when they should for a better experience.

KPolitte-Corn

Seems like this would be an easy fix - hoping to see an update soon. This is needed so our lead qualifiers can sort through tasks (especially when they are covering for other team members on PTO, etc.)

adimarino
HubSpot Product Team

Hi community!

Personalization tokens are now available in tasks created by sequences. This feature is live to all!

Best,
Ana