HubSpot Ideas

hroberts

Add more supported countries to Calling

Add countries that are not currently listed here to be available for calling to and from with HubSpot Calling: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/calling/what-countries-are-supported-by-calling

63 Replies
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

@emmy  Here is the article with supported countries.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/calling/what-countries-are-supported-by-calling

Is your country there?

emmy
Participant

Hi @gelflex-cc , 

Thanks for the link and unfortunately, my country isn't there. 

hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

We have released a change to Calling that allows users to connect with partner providers right on the HubSpot platform (see the list here) or Twilio Connect, and use those providers to make calls to any countries offered by those partners, at any time! Previously, you had to first use up your HubSpot minutes in order to choose which provider you wanted to use, which prevented HubSpot from really solving this problem.

We will not be expanding our list of default countries, but will continue growing our partner network so calls to any countries can be made on the HubSpot platform!

gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

@hroberts Please count this as my upvote to your response.  Great news. Thank you.

jontyan

Hi HubSpot.

I'm a heavy user of HubSpot based in Malaysia.
Please make HubSpot calling available for Malaysia.

Thank you.

John

hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @jontyan - You can make calls to Malaysia using one of our calling partners, but we will not be adding it to the default HubSpot offering.

vincentvallois

will be good to have Hungary...it is in central of Europe with 1000 of call centers! 

Kkrogsgaard
Participant

Please add Hungary to your calling list. 

phixlab

Hello, Please there seems to be no African country listed except south Africa. Im integrating crm for a company here in Nigeria. which worked fine from our app, but we could not use the call service. please kindly add us or refer to a thirdparty that we can integrate to hubspot or connect from the app marketplace. please. setting up PBX indepently cost more and more stressfull than using directly from hubspot and keeping logs of calls and contacts for follup with name is very important to us. please kindly help or suggest similar app that we can use.

sedaguner

Hello, I am writing this idea on behalf of my team -18 people-. We are from Turkey, currently we are using Hubspot Sales Pro. We don't have calling feature. I hope to get this service for Turkey ASAP.

Regards, 

Seda 

JasnaSuhadolc
Member | Platinum Partner

+1 for Slovenia!

BradleyM

Jamaica is currently not supported for calling from a phone (+1876) although I saw it in a list on HubSpot. I recently started using HubSpot Sales CRM and would like to have the ability to call inside and outside of Jamaica from within HubSpot.  

camilotho

Hi, we need to calling to and from Ecuador with HubSpot. I see in Twilio NOW available (GA). So when HubSpot could enable calls for Ecuador?

Captura de Pantalla 2020-11-27 a la(s) 14.22.53.png

varungovindc

Hi 
We are using a starter growth package,
Our country is the United Arab Emirates,
When will we be able to get this in the supported list.
Also we are also using jivo chat which supports UAE, 
is there a way we can integrate jivo chat so the call goest through jivo chat and it gets logged 

tothz
Participant

Hi

Please enable calls from / to Hungary.

We handle 400+k users in Hubspot and we need this function.

Regards

Zoltan

KLipardi

Hi, 

I'm from Hungary and I am very sad to see that almost all our neighbours are on the list but Hungary. 

I am also sad to see that there have been several requests about this in the past 2 years and still no change. 

Can you please fix this problem fast?! 

Thanks a lot! 

leny

Hi! It would be great if you can add Thailand to the list of supported countries. 

SashaN

Hello,

It would be great to add Jamaica to the list

Raida

We need to call from Saudi Arabia, please. 

EStrbka

Hello! Please add Hungary to the list.