HubSpot Ideas

hroberts

Add more supported countries to Calling

Add countries that are not currently listed here to be available for calling to and from with HubSpot Calling: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/calling/what-countries-are-supported-by-calling

63 Comentários
ab
Top colaborador(a)

Dear Sir or Madam.

We would kindly ask you if you can add our country Slovenia (which is part of the European Union as Austria which is also on the list and it's right next to the Slovenia). You can see what exactly we mean on this link - https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Sales-Product-Support/Issue-with-adding-a-phone-number-in-HubSpot-C....

Kind regards from Slovenia

ab
Top colaborador(a)

Dear Sir or Madam!

We would kindly ask you if you can add as soon as possible Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro (all countries are in Europe) as supported countries in HubSpot CRM (Calling tool - call TO and FROM).

. You can see what exactly we mean on this link - https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Sales-Product-Support/Issue-with-adding-a-phone-number-in-HubSpot-C....

We would really need those countries and we are sure a lot of other users would need them too, especially the users that are just getting to know your products

Kind regards

andywhite
Membro

Recently I wanted to upgrade to Hubspot Sales Pro but realised that I would not be able to place calls to numbers from Moldova, Republic of. Please, enable calls to numbers from Moldova.

andywhite
Membro

Please enable calls to Moldova ASAP!

Status atualizado para: In Planning
hroberts
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Broshuisels
Colaborador(a)

Please add The Netherlands as supported countries to Calling for Hubspot Sales Free. Now we cannot use (and test it for a couple of months how it works within our company) this new feature. 

alejandro502ss
Membro

Hi

Please enable calls to Guatemala.

Regards

Alejandro

niluka
Membro

Please enable calls to Sri Lanka

analeitao
Membro

Please add Portugal to the list of calling feature 

Supported countries for HubSpot Sales Free users.

Thank you!

Ana

HanaMBO
Membro

Hi 

we would love to add Monaco too please 🙂 

Hana 

mjvirtualga
Membro

I  also want El Salvador to be included in the supported list.

martint
Membro

If the feature doesn't work for all countries it is useless as part of the service will be through hubspot and the rest through other tools while hubspot value resides in centralizing all communication with clients in the same place

smartmarketing
Membro

Please add Honduras, Nicaragua, Guatemala, El Salvador, Belice, Trinidad & Tobago, Guyana, Suriname  and Ecuador into the allowed countries to call. We are urge for these contrieas to be active as we do several business with customers there.

Thanks

adriemilia
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Platinum

Yes please, bring back Ecuador to the list of supported countries!! 🙂

mjvirtualga
Membro

I still don't see El Salvador here...

danpatino
Membro | Parceiro Diamante

Hi,

We're a HubSpot Gold Agency Partner, and we have several clients that have leads/clients in Bolivia and Uruguay.

We urgently need this feature in these countries as they're not able to call them currently.

Thank you!

Dan

danpatino
Membro | Parceiro Diamante

Any plans to update the countries? It would be nice to know if this is being worked on as we have clients asking when will their countries be available.

gshamne
Membro

Hi,

Please enable calls to Russia Smiley feliz

vffrench971
Participante

Hi there, 

France (+33) is already supported. 
Unfortunately, overseas French Territories such as Guadeloupe (+590), Martinique (+596), French Guyana (+594) are not yet available. 
Screen Shot 2018-05-14 at 9.22.17 AM.png

Operating in France, it is very frustrating for us to not be able to call a lot of our leads, prospects and clients via Hubsot Sales Pro

Could please make those dialling country code a priority. 

Thank you, 
Valentin. 

kenya
Membro

Hello i have had to purchase an american line which i have intregrate with your hubspot sales call feture however the line can only call specific countries and not African Countries i am based in Kenya and would like to use the system to call my customers here.