HubSpot Ideas

amwilkinson86

Add images to csv/excel file for bulk upload

I setup a lot of bulk social for every blog post and every piece of content I create. I would like to be able to link a few different images, IDC if I have to upload them to hubspot first and then grab the hubspot specific link but some way it would be great to NOT need to go through 135 posts and attach an image. 

I do know that you can setup the landing page to have a feature image but the same image repeating would be boring and robotic. Each network for social has different sizes that are suggested and I create canva images to fit each network. It would be helpful to along with the content link allow me to add a image/video/etc link for the visual of the post.

5件のコメント
sophiesensemed
メンバー

I would also love to just be able to add images to the bulk upload file too please! It's driving my nuts having to upload, save into drafts then add all 100 images to each post invidudally when I can just grab the link, add it to the excel file and hey presto, it's done. Other social media platforms offer this standard service with the bulk upload.

michae314
参加者

We also need this function... please!

Otherwise without it, bulk postings are almost useless. I can't see how anyone wants to use the same image for each post... or going without an image doesn't make for a good strategy either. 

KIm_PCC
メンバー

This request is exactly what I was hoping to find with the HubSpot bulk upload tool.  The comments above are extremely accurate in defining the frustration of the current functionality.

Thanks for making this a priority enhancement!

JennaC16
メンバー

Agreed - would love this feature. Bulk social posting is not as helpful if I have to click into each post to change the image.  Thanks!

Tiff_Commonfund
投稿者

Agreed - the bulk upload feature isn't as effective if we still have to touch each post to add the photo.