HubSpot Ideas

MathieuBazelair

Add filters or tags for conversion Inbox

Currently, chatboxes are filtered by very "simple" filters.

The person assigned to the chat, the type of chat, the archives.These are good filters, but it's a bit basic.

It should be possible to tag a discussion on a notion of theme in order to be able to analyze later the impact of each theme.

Example: I'd like to see how many questions were asked about the concept of CMS , or the Marketing Hub ?

At the moment, it's impossible to do that... And it is clearly blocking for the analysis of interactions...

15 Replies
TrustpilotOps
Participant

I really like this idea and it would benefit our team as well. We are currently piloting the tool and are already seeing value from it but if we were to expand our trial, we'd need features like this available to help with the investment business case.

FelipeFelix
Top Contributor

This is a MUST to my Support team! They struggle to let Inbox organized because just have open or closed emails. Can't find by category, can't make reports by type of email, etc.

jalop123j

I am having the same isssue, currently we are using comments to tag conversations, it is painful as everytime a converstion is replied we have to comment (tag) again. This functionality is a must for my team.

CEdmunds

This would be very helpful for us to quantify the number of conversations relating to a specific issue.

Jelfster

This is essential to being able to quantify an issue and improve our product or knowledge base.  Please develop this feature!

DanyBrenes

This would be super useful for us. Searching by keywords right now is very manual, not helpful and brings up mixed results. This feature would make things more precise and less time consuming. A MUST for conversations!

ALH1
Participant

This would be useful for us as well. We can categorize tickets and run reporting on that but nothing on chat, which leaves a hole in our reporting!

Heggenes
Participant

A great idea. We have a simular issue since we route all conversations to our Hubspot Inbox and often we get questions, feature reguests etc and it would be great if we could TAG the conversation so we later on can search by TAG og make reports. Most important for us would be to list all conversations based on a spessific TAG.

nikmnz

Hi everyone, I suggest adding your votes to these similar ideas if you haven't already done it:

HubSpot Community - Issue Tagging on Conversations - HubSpot Community

HubSpot Community - Add labels to the conversations - HubSpot Community

Maybe they will be merged by the HubSpot product team at some point, but this may increase the possibility of this lacking feature being noticed 💪

VAcevedo

Please HubSpot, allow tagging or attaching labels to conversations. We really need to analyze our chat interactions!

AFee

Tagging conversations and then being able to report from this is essentail for a scaling business.

Major issue not having this. Get this feature live please Hubspot.

Jeff_Murdoch

This is a must have.

ADzapo
Participant

I absolutely agree, we should be able to see more filters directly in the Inbox section, it would be so much easier to manage conversations / tickets.

For the people writing here, perhaps a workaround could be to automatically create tickets for every conversation and then manage the properties:

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/workflows/create-workflows

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/tickets/customize-ticket-pipelines-and-statuses

Yevheniia

This feature would be really beneficial. 
It would be much easier to get the right analytics for the chats.

PSterkenburg
Contributor

+1000!!