HubSpot Ideas

nona

Add filtering by email or contact in conversations inbox

Right now the only way to search emails in the conversations inbox in hubspot is using filters like open/closed, basic temporary ranges, and title of the email.

It will be really useful to have the filter option of email adress and/or customer name, it make easier to check spam or search for "lost" customer emails with other email adresses not added in hubspot previously.

Let's do it!

6 Replies
Nadejda

Great!

tommaff
Participant

Given an email address MUST be attached to a profile record, this raises an issue when a contact is between jobs. Given how much people change jobs these days, this happens more than you think. Plus you can only sue a dummy email address once.
There needs to be a default email address (admin@admin.com) or similar that we can use to hold a profile open, yet if a email marketing campaign is run, these emails don't go out and create spam.

vvadlamani
HubSpot Product Team

Thank you for submitting this feature request. Inbox users can now search using email addresses and contact name. 

Regards,

Vijay Vadlamani

Product Manager - Conversations Inbox

nona

Wow! Is my first request in hubspot ideas that comes to reality! 🎉

alguil
Participant

@vvadlamani is it expected to be able to search by email address or contact name, independently on the inbox you are into ?

example :
inbox 1 : contact@company.com

inbox 2 : jobs@company.com who received an email from the candidate alex@yahoo.fr

Can I be able to search the address alex@yahoo.fr if I look in the inbox 1 ?

NArik

Is it also possible to add a filter based on properties? 

Thanks,

Noam