HubSpot Ideas

Chris_from_So1

Add file attachments to marketing mails

Currently only link attachments from the Hubspot data base are supported for marketing mails. Sometimes it would be more appropriate to sent the content already with the mail such that users can access all mail after mail sync without being online. 

HubSpot-Updates
June 25, 2021 07:33 AM

Hi @Chris_from_So1 

I am the product manager taking over this idea. I would like to say thanks again for the idea and also reiterate that i am happy to jump on a call to sidcuss if you want to DM me. Again this isn't planned for development in the next quarter. So it wall stay as currently not planned. Please feel free to upvote and continue to leave feedback on this thread.

Best,

Shane

Status aktualisiert zu: Not Currently Planned
May 25, 2020 06:23 PM

Thanks for your comments on the idea. This isn't planned for development in the next quarter. For transparency and clarity, I'm updating this issue to 'Not currently planned' for the time being. If you are willing to jump on a call to talk more about this functionality, and your specific use cases send me a direct message. I would love to understand and learn more from you. Please feel free to upvote and continue to leave feedback on this thread.

140 Kommentare
StackOverflow
Mitglied

+1 

This would be useful in particular for transactional emails. 

Example: order confirmation email with receipt attached.

AndersNorremo
Mitglied

+1 

I want to send a PDF directly as an attachment, not as a link. In my case a help guide. 

Romantik_k
Mitglied

+1

I think this feature would be great.

carolinabellido
Mitglied

+1

Oak_Pointe
Mitglied

I would like to be able to provide a Quote PDF as an attachment in a Automatic Deal Follow-up

ClaireHsu
Teilnehmer/-in

+1 Really need this feature - need to attach a file so people can view when offline.

jcpux
Teilnehmer/-in

+10000 Yes please let us attach files to automated emails Smiley (fröhlich)

AirswiftRob
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

This is definitely needed. Many people are put off opening links but would open the attachment. CTAs also disappear if the contact has image blocking as default

We need this to solve a specific business problem of sending CV uploads to a parser in our applicant tracking system

JMort
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Could absolutely use this. Need to attach unique PDF to each mail sent from a workflow.

rodrigo21san
Teilnehmer/-in

+1

srrmujica
Mitglied

+1

eocJH
Mitglied

I agree that attaching  a file would be extremely useful to build relationship with prospects! Free great content!

Zyber
Mitglied | Partner

We have many clients needing to email their clients lists, with different PDFs that need to be attached to the email. 

+1

Raphael_skeat
Mitglied

+1

jasonashaw
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

agree! and also to automated marketing emails.

NicolasC
Mitglied

+1, still needed!

evilc79
Mitglied

+1 for this. 

For compliance reasons we need to send the actual file attached in the email, rather than a link.

cpenaloza
Mitglied | Partner

There is a department in my work that really needs this feature.

Is it possible to allow it?

Thank you very much!

gfalcon
Teilnehmer/-in

+1 Please do consider allowing attachements - I expect there are circumstances where users will look at an attachment but are less likely to follow a link.

lovertosa
Teilnehmer/-in

+1 from us

Files are critical to educating our customers at this stage