HubSpot Ideas

Chris_from_So1

Add file attachments to marketing mails

Currently only link attachments from the Hubspot data base are supported for marketing mails. Sometimes it would be more appropriate to sent the content already with the mail such that users can access all mail after mail sync without being online. 

140件のコメント
John013
メンバー

Please : Just Do It

kmhatgas
メンバー

If you've ever had to email a government contact you know that links are almost always stripped out so PDFs are necessary. 

AustinW
メンバー

We have plenty of clients that have an email service provider that is offline. We would benefit greatly from being able to attach documents to marketing emails.

t-grant
参加者

This would be a brilliant feature to be able to attach documents and pdfs to mass mailout emails.

geekbleek
参加者

How is this not a feature!?  What if I want someone to forward the marketing email along with the attachment?

C'mon...

StephPsychNEXUS
メンバー

+1 Absolutely needed!

alucke
メンバー

This is a must-have feature for a CRM solution that wants to address enterprise customers and charges separately for an email sending API.

Very disappointed that it's nos possible at the moment!

mIIwaukee
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

+1. Limit the attachment type and size if it's an issue!

ステータスに更新: Not Currently Planned
jaleonard19
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Thanks for your comments on the idea. This isn't planned for development in the next quarter. For transparency and clarity, I'm updating this issue to 'Not currently planned' for the time being. If you are willing to jump on a call to talk more about this functionality, and your specific use cases send me a direct message. I would love to understand and learn more from you. Please feel free to upvote and continue to leave feedback on this thread.

elevar
メンバー

I want to have this option to better support our onboarding process when someone signs up. Being able to attach our one sheeter onboarding PDF resonates better than long emails

anders_grove
投稿者 | Elite Partner

+1 

So many use cases for this!

kbadiuk
メンバー

+1

fcojavierpoveda
参加者

+1

MelH_82
参加者

+1 from us too. 

jpw_andy
参加者

+1 Would be useful for sending out attachments to marketing items my company provides. 

SimonC
メンバー

agreed good idea.

The alternative is to use a normal email, but this type cannot access list so I support the idea

willtp
参加者

+1 from us.

adriansprake
参加者

Would definitely want this due to compliance needs, hundreds of emails are having to be sent manually due to HubSpot not allowing.  Please add this to the backlog for the next release!

felixnilsson
メンバー

For what it's worth, we would also need this functionality. 

In our case, we need it since we would like to send relatively secret PDFs automatically through a Workflow. Hence, we don't want the file to be reachable through a URL, even though we can make it a noindex file. 

BartVDK
投稿者

Yup, plus one for me too...

Certain attachments can't be on a publicly available link. Also, links are often blocked in mails so sending the attachment directly could be an option. Especially for the transactional mail add-on this should be possible.