HubSpot Ideas

miikkaj

Add exclude campaign, email type and email option to email analytics

Please add an exclude option to email analytics so it would be possible to exclude specific campaigns, email types and even emails to get a good understanding of how emails are working.

For instance, we'd need to get an understanding of all our batch emails except newsletters (which tend to have lower open and click rate than others and are, therefore, dragging the whole stats down). Same with individual emails and email types.

3 Replies
Hawk-Steve
Top Contributor

+1 from me.

Literally just came to the conclusion we need this too. Head over to the ideas board to post and find you beat me to it @miikkaj 🙂

-We sometimes send internal emails using hubspot, as well as smaller non-marketing emails out to clients that really don't need tracking. It would be good to be able to set specific emails to "excluded from analytics".

Steve

ChristinaL

This would be a game changer for us. We also send internal emails sometimes, including things like happy birthdays with nothing (or very little) clickable in them which throws off our aggregate data reporting. This feature is a simple one but would save so much time.

BMcRae
Participant

Sounds like my recent idea for a tagging feature would easily help with this too when filtering campaigns.

See here https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Add-Tagging-Feature/idi-p/772373 and upvote if you find it beneficial. Thanks!