HubSpot Ideas

MBrand1

Add different Attachment Sections

Hi team, 
in order to apply team views and structure document types, I'd like to propose the idea to add several attachment sections as an option. 

To give you an example: we work a lot with team views as different teams require different information about a contact or company - this is very easy in HS, great!
However, I am not able to provide a section for i.e. the procurement team where they can attach framework contracts that is named equally. 
Also, our C-level would like to attach some docs to some clients, but they don't because theres's no attachment folder that I can label "Docs for management only" and then restrict this section by only adding it to the managing directors view. 

Looking forward to hearing from you, thanks 
Marie

2 Replies
ArnauMartí
Participant

Interested in this feature.

lnorden
Participant

I was just looking for this feature as well. 

Our company builds and maintains Websites, so once a Company becomes a new customer, we need to attach their Agreements to the Company record and then later during the build phase, all the technical screenshots and mock ups get attached to the Company record as well and then the Agreements become buried and we have to dig to find them. 

We would love to be able to build or customize attachments to create a "Technical Attachments" and a "Legal Attachments" section.