HubSpot Ideas

julieta

Add contact properties for call activity

In case our telemarketer team wants to filter their daily phone activity we need an automated property based on their phone activity, i.e. "Last phone date"

Mises à jour HubSpot
Statut mis à jour : Being Reviewed
May 19, 2020 02:43 PM

We're exploring this a bit more, but in the mean time, a potential solution should be possible through workflows. I've attached a quick example workflow here.

36 Commentaires
CamChalk
Membre

For some reason there are all these options to sort by e-mail opens, clicks, sent date, but ZERO options to sort by Calls.

The calls get lumped into a generic "last contacted date" - This is pretty useless.

The entire point of e-mailing someone is to get them on the phone, so why doesn't this exist.

Mila
Membre

Hi guys, when I go through the call queue, after a've done a call I remove it from the queue. It would be good to be able to keep track of who I've called - to track and analyse my work during the day/ week etc.

danny9063
Membre

This would be a great addition.

Please do this!

mrraso
Membre

This should be an easy and very effective addition. Considering this is a sales and marketing tool, i'm very surprised this hasn't been done.

TimB
Membre

It's silly this isn't already a thing in a SALES tool.  Can we get this happening?  Would suck to have to move to another CRM because it's lacking this very obvious functionality.  

JMagee
Membre

This is a vital area of functionality for proper prospecting, and I really hope that it is implemented quickly.

Right now, the "Last Contacted Date" field is updated whether I email or call someone; there is no way to get more granular down to "Last Emailed Date" or "Last Called Date."  

I am well-versed in how to use Task Queues to sort out who I'm calling or emailing on that particular day, but as of right now there is no good way to filter my contacts to find who may have slipped through the cracks.  If there were a "Last Email Date" or "Last Call Date" filter, I could easily sort my contacts to see who I hadn't reached out to in a while via one of those specific methods.

This is Prospecting 101.  Please, please, please add this as a filtering option as soon as possible.  Thank you!

rci698
Participant

I agree, it is incredibly important to be able to distinguish last date called from last date emailed. Without this, it's very difficult to effectively organize follow-up outreach efforts.

PiteRock
Participant

Yes, is very necessary. We have a cuality team, his mission is hear calls of our executives and improve them. So if we can find the calls Instantly, it would help the team a lot

MattRo
Membre

I would be happy if they could just add a search feature to find anyone you have called that hasn't answered.

pverma
Membre

At times, we want to know when did we connect over phone with our customers and last contacted date does not convey this information as it changes with sales/marketing email.

Merch
Membre

This would be extremely useful to have.  I'm about to put something together that's close to this using custom fields and workflows but it would be much better if it were built into the system.

Rudiz31
Membre

Hello, It would make our life as salespeople much easier to monitor the last time we were calling to a person within a list (as cold-calls are a majority part of our job)

I would like to suggest to add a contact property called Last Contact Via Phone/Call

The populated value should be a date

I would like to apply this property as a column in a current list

Thanks, Rudi

Rudiz31
Membre

I would like to add 2 new contact properties for monitoring leads reaching out:

1. Last Contacted Via Email - meaning the last date/time contact was sent an email (not a marketing email!)
2. Last Contacted Via Call - meaning the last date/time a phone call was logged to a contact 

The importance of these properties is that it will appear either in lists or in contact lists

These two properties can help our daily routine of reaching out, prospecting & following ups cycles

I Will appreciate your effort!
Rudi

AssafShu
Membre

Yes please, great idea!

LucasM
Participant | Partenaire solutions Diamond

This would be a great feature to have. At the moment there is no way to build a workaround either. 

HubSpotMaster
Conseiller clé | Partenaire solutions Diamond

It seems like this data must be stored since calls and emails are logged. Is it possible to make it visible via a property? 

lkostroun
Membre

+1 -- I've been struggling with this for years.

codipeterson
Participant

@hubspot  any updates on this? We need to be able to differentiate activities by type so that we can get a total count of calls, total count of emails, last call date, last email date, etc... 

Christianmunoz
Membre

I agree. This would be a great tool to have. Being able to filter by amount and call type would enhace our ability to call a specific group of people. 

NeddersJ8
Membre

This would be great tool to have!