HubSpot Ideas

MBotha

Add confirmation step to re-enroll existing contacts in workflow

I have a few important evergreen workflows that set attribution and assigns MQLs.

The contact enrollment criteria changes when I add new enrollment criteria (mostly this is adding a new form fill action). Once I've added this additional enrollment criteria I get prompted by HubSpot if I'd like to re-enroll exiting contacts (contacts that have already gone through the workflow). The options for enrolling and not enrolling are very near each other and there is no confirmation that you want to re-enroll everyone again. 

These workflows are an integral part of our reporting and we make major business decisions based on attribution that starts off in these workflows. I've made the mistake of accidently selecting the wrong option once before, and it took hours of operational work to fix the damage of re-enrolling thousands of leads that had gone through this workflow again and I want to avoid this happening ever again.

I'd therefore love a confirmation pop-up to confirm the decision to enroll existing contacts into a workflow again. 

0 Upvotes