HubSpot Ideas

bhascher

Add company information to contact list columns and vice versa

It would save a lot of time, list management and custom reports if you could add contact properties as columns in a company list and company properties as columns in a contact list.

In order to easily manage contacts and companies from one list. (For example all September webinar subscribers) you now need to create two lists, one on contact level and one on company level. This is because you cannot add company properties as a column in a contact list view and vice versa you can not add contact properties as a column to a company list view.

The workaround here is to create a table report showing contact and company information in the table columns. However, this is not what reporting should be used for. And also, reports have much more delay than lists.

2 Replies
MaikSeyring
Participant

I would even go so far, that I would like to have this on views.

And I would like to be able to filter lists and views based on properties from Contact and Company. (Show all Contacts, which are not in the same country as their Primary Company) 

atotheme
Participant

We would find this useful as well as @MaikSeyring 's suggestion to have this on Views.