HubSpot Ideas

YSchröder

Add columns to Product library

It would be excellent if we could adjust the column within the product library and add more columns.
We can do this in the company overview and contact overview. Unfortunately not in the product library.
Shouldn't be a big effort. But at the moment it's annoying that I can't see all the products with their full names and that I don't have all the information at once.

HubSpot Updates
In Beta
October 20, 2023 09:12 AM
7 Replies
iTelKaylee
Participant

I agree! It would be useful to be able to adjust what we see when adding/editing products. SKU, Name, and Price do not give us enough information to understand what each product is without clicking into it.

JCRUZGALLEGO

Actualmente el proceso de cotizacion se lleva a cabo a traves de unos datos muy importantes que se tienen en cuenta a la hora de saber que articulo o producto se va a relacionar en la propuesta; estos datos son a que familia (categoria) pertecene ese articulo, cual es su intervalo, su metodo que aplica.

Nos gustaria poder ver esta información antes de relacionar el articulo a la lista y no tener que agregar y luego eliminar el producto si no es el correcto, sino que de entrada el comercial pueda identificar el articulo; esto es debido a que existen productos que tienen el mismo nombre pero precio (valor) diferente si son servicios rapidos. La razón por la cual nos gustaria tener esta posibilidad es grande ya que se facilita mucho a los comerciales que envian las cotizaciones poder ver la información que esta contenida en la base de datos antes de cargarla al carrito de compras.

biblioteca.png

JFo

HubSpot Support - Product Library - Adding or Removing fields from the display.png

JFo

Agreed - some of these fields are not useful at all to me, while I would like to add some other fields for the product.

kevinslbd

Our sales team is having quite the difficulty selecting the correct products because they can't see the entire name of the product without scrolling over it. Additionally, our product names are now much longer because we need to append all of the product details into the name for them to see what product to choose. This in turn makes the quotes look clunky as well. A simple way to edit the columns that appear on the products screen would be extremely helpful.

MGonzález58

Sí. A nosotros nos gustaría poder ver columnas con una serie de propiedades numéricas propias que son importantes para nosotros y así vemos en un vistazo la información y podemos ordenar los productos fácilmente de mayor a menor o viceversa. 

Sería una mejora muy útil.

VictoriaGumaer
HubSpot Product Team