HubSpot Ideas

KPruett

Add average rolling date range feature to reports

Would be great if HubSpot added averagte rolling date range to the reporting tool. For example, being able to see the 3 month average when looking at one month.

6 Replies
azalaquett
Contributor

Yes, please! I have a Client where I have to monthly Export to Excel and use the Data Analysis tool -- would be great to eliminate this cumbersome step. Thank you! 

KyleWinn

YES! Every Monday and at the end of the month I do analytical reports comparing week to week, month to month, and multiple month averages. Being able to see the comparison, averages, trends and what not would be huge!

1stClaas
Contributor

That is so irritating it is not yet available. Should be fairly easy and will add so much value to reports everywhere.

GrumpyHippo

I would like to see a line graph which on a daily basis shows the average number of leads created over the previous X days.

The timeframe for the graph might be Last 90 days, Last 180 Days, Last 365 days etc but the daily value of the metric being charted should be a rolling average of the previous X days.

In addition, it should be possible to include various lines on a single chart, so I would be able to see for example on one graph:

- Rolling averages of SQL over last 28 days
- Rolling averages of New Customers over last 28 days

DRoeloffs

Yup, I would love to have a rolling average option as well. 

LizG

We would love to have this available too so that our data is in one place and we're not making Excel/Google Sheet charts too. This would be a huge value-add to HubSpot.