HubSpot Ideas

mikedupuy

Add automation to route Conversations to the correct Inbox

It would be great if we could be able to route incoming conversations to a particular inbox based on a contact property. Here is an example:

I have a generic contact form on my site with a question that lets the user specify why they're contacting us: 

• Talk to sales
  • Get support
  • Other inquiries

I'd like to use that user's input to then route the incoming conversation to the appropriate inbox (Sales, Support, General).

Currently, a form can only be connected to a single inbox, which doesn't help when multiple teams are using the Inbox feature. Also, using a workflow to submit an Internal email notification to a shared inbox connected to the Conversation inbox (e.g. support@companyname.com) will not work as the reply-to address for the new converation will be a HubSpot no-reply email address.

2件のコメント
Razem
メンバー

With the SLA option specified for each inbox, it would be essential to have the ability to route a conversation to different inboxes.

For example, customers with "Enterprise" subscriptions, should go to the Enterprise Inbox with a higher SLA.

While other customers with lesser SLA subscriptions, should go to the a different Inbox with a lower SLA.

+1 for sure.

Idea https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Allow-for-chatflows-to-route-conversations-to-differe... shares the same rationale.

TGonzalez5
メンバー

This would be a great feature to have. My use case is pretty similar in that I would base the filter off a contact property and potentially the subject line of the email.  so