HubSpot Ideas

RMejia

Add/associate form submission activity with deal along with contact

Submitting this idea that would allow a form submission activity to be automatically associasted with a deal. At the moment, the form submission activity only appears on the contact record, and would be great if you could have the activity also show up on other associated records as well, either manually or automatically. 

36 Comentários
CCobos
Membro

yes I would need this as an option. Based on what we use deals for, it would help for visibilty to see the form submission information. I need this option asap 

PDarling
Membro

We also need this option asap. 

RBabar
Participante

This is a dissconnect; we should be able to connect all the entities automatically 

DragosPetria
Membro

Would be great for us to have this option.

AlyssaB
Membro

YES PLEASE! 

KMacpherson1
Membro

this would make a huge difference for us! Currently cant find a workaround for this either. Thanks

JustinDESelect
Membro

+1. would be useful for tracking which offers/assets/campaigns are influencing pipeline.

ModernHandymen
Membro

It's so inefficient to copy and paste these forms into deals! This feature is most definitely needed. 

SCroft
Membro

Yes please!

KCornellier
Membro

Yes please!

TGGAdmin
Participante

Yes, please. We use the pipeline to track talent acquisition & need to:

- application forms associated to the Deal
 - could I then delete the form from the Contact?

- remove associated contact from the deal so permissions can be used to secure confidential information from other Users

AHammett
Membro

Please make this happen. Our Form triggers a Deal. The Form should then be appended to the Deal as a Note. This should be seamless.

AshCollyer
Membro

We'd really like to be able to see this functionality as we'd like to be able to do an auto-lookup when a form is submitted (which creates a ticket for us)... we'd love for the deal to be able to be associated based on a lookup criteria...

richieknight1
Membro | Parceiro

We've been having to use workarounds for this for at least 6 years. It's definitely time for us to be able to add form submission data to a deal record. 

JBornstein
Participante

Great idea

ecowoodrings
Participante

It is something we really thought it would be implemented - can't quite believe it isn't already set up. 

Gryzzly_io
Membro

When we create an automated deal based on a form submission, we choose to take the contact and company history with it.
Gryzzly_io_0-1686835573138.png

It is really too bad we cannot see directly from this deal the form submission.

ShoemakerFilms
Participante

I would love to see this function.  I have a lead form on my website which is linked to Hubspot.  Once I've contacted the lead and qualified them and we are discussing next steps, I want to be able to send a second form as a questionnaire to build out a more detailed proposal.  It would be great if I could send the Hubspot form to the client, have them fill it out and its automatically logged to the Deal/Contact/Company.

RAbella
Participante

This option would be extremely helpful for us. We use forms that need to be associated with the deal records they create. 

Niels-Catena
Membro

Would be really helpfull yes!