HubSpot Ideas

srichter

Add and Remove Modules in Email Builder

As a previous Eloqua user (not saying I liked Eloqua by any means) I used to have the ability to add or remove modules from an email when building in the email creator. I find it a little annoying that I have to build a template if I need to swap or add/remove a simple module from my email. I feel there should be a master template options that allows you the freedom to add/remove/swap a moule as you please once you've hit the "create email" button. 

Atualizações da HubSpot
Status atualizado para: Delivered
May 12, 2020 09:11 AM

Hi @srichter and the rest of the contributors here,

Thank you for your comments and insights. I am setting this to delivered as we now have the drag and drop editor in email. We are also building a feature soon which will allow you to save your drag and drop email as a template which will make this even easier for your email management and creation.

Best,

Shane

33 Comentários
SarahAdell
Colaborador(a)

Is there any ETA of the status on this? Find it tedious to have to go back and edit the master layout instead of just adding a module within the email - very frustrating because the next edition of this email will not need the module - just need it for one instance. 

Hawk-Steve
Top colaborador(a)

+1 from me

I'd like to give my email creators creative control on adding new text fields etc but certainly don't want to give access to master files, .css sheets and landing page templates... Due to this I still have users on mailchimp

MatiasEscobar
Membro

Need this feature!!!!

Willeke
Membro

Yes we definitely NEED this too.. 

brianneghiz
Membro

HubSpot - PLEASE change this issue! We all want to easily make beautiful, customized emails.

cfarquhar
Membro

Help us continue to use HubSpot over Marketo! Please add this!

SarahMB
Membro

Yes. This is an absolutely needed and necessary missing feature. I have to create new custom templates all the time in order to accomodate marketing's email needs, which could be solved with a feature readily available in MailChimp, etc. Please prioritize!

Nakirider
Membro

This needs to be developed asap, otherwise we have no choice but to move from HubSpot to Mailchimp.

skma21
Participante

Hey everyone- it's in beta. Hang in there.  Ask you account manager if you can get added to the beta. We did. It's so much better!

BethanyRP
Membro

I second that! We are now using the beta drag and drop version and it's 100% better!

SarahMB
Membro

Thank you for the tip about the beta!!!!

brianneghiz
Membro

@skma21 thank you so much! My team and I downloaded the beta and it's so much better. 

Status atualizado para: Delivered
Shane_Janssens
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Hi @srichter and the rest of the contributors here,

Thank you for your comments and insights. I am setting this to delivered as we now have the drag and drop editor in email. We are also building a feature soon which will allow you to save your drag and drop email as a template which will make this even easier for your email management and creation.

Best,

Shane