Add ability to sort summary view in reports

When using a summary report, would be great to have some sorting options so you could sort by biggest/smallest value or sort by alphabetical order.

HubSpot updates
9 Replies
New Contributor

I'd like this too.

Occasional Contributor

Please implement to make reporting easier.  Thanks.

@RyanBarbour wrote:

When using a summary report, would be great to have some sorting options so you could sort by biggest/smallest value or sort by alphabetical order.

New Contributor

Great idea Ryan. This would help with our reporting too!

Occasional Contributor

Please implement!

Sorting option will make this easier for sure! Please. 

New Contributor

Excellent Idea!

Occasional Contributor

Please allow us to change the default way a report is sorted.  For example, on a report about marketing email opens, I would like to be able to sort the data by 'Last marketing email open date' rather than the contact's 'Create date' on every page load - not just when I click to sort the data by that column.  Thank you!

Occasional Contributor

I second the above. I have a bunch of reports in my dashboard and I have to scroll to bottom to see most current month.

Ideally, sort ability for show current months first. Not other way around which is how it defaults now:

mtallia_0-1600367414881.png

Regular Contributor

I have a dashboard showing multiple summary reports (Big Number). In each report, I show a count of lead by rep, and I am trying to line up the report so that it's easier to read, i.e. the same reps are displayed left to right, or top to bottom. Unfortunately there is no ability to order alphabetically by crosstab field value.