HubSpot Ideas

RyanBarbour

Add ability to sort summary view in reports

When using a summary report, would be great to have some sorting options so you could sort by biggest/smallest value or sort by alphabetical order.

17 Replies
Matthew_Melay

I'd like this too.

wadefitzgerald
Participant

Please implement to make reporting easier.  Thanks.

@RyanBarbour wrote:

When using a summary report, would be great to have some sorting options so you could sort by biggest/smallest value or sort by alphabetical order.

Cherry_Tan

Great idea Ryan. This would help with our reporting too!

NB2004
Participant

Please implement!

Fred

Sorting option will make this easier for sure! Please. 

katrinaokeefe

Excellent Idea!

kevinbflanagan

Please allow us to change the default way a report is sorted.  For example, on a report about marketing email opens, I would like to be able to sort the data by 'Last marketing email open date' rather than the contact's 'Create date' on every page load - not just when I click to sort the data by that column.  Thank you!

mtallia

I second the above. I have a bunch of reports in my dashboard and I have to scroll to bottom to see most current month.

Ideally, sort ability for show current months first. Not other way around which is how it defaults now:

mtallia_0-1600367414881.png

rvzello
Contributor

I have a dashboard showing multiple summary reports (Big Number). In each report, I show a count of lead by rep, and I am trying to line up the report so that it's easier to read, i.e. the same reps are displayed left to right, or top to bottom. Unfortunately there is no ability to order alphabetically by crosstab field value. 

nlandeene
Participant

Love this idea! Doesn't seem like too big of an ask and would have a HUGE impact on HubSpot's reporting capabilities. With this, we can make them far easier to digest and understand.

Hafras

that would be great!

flowimmer

Yes please - that would help tremendously.

We would like to have a list of target companies. When was last activity under what owner, what´s the deal stage. The big flaw is that we cannot sort this list and woudl have to go through page after page each day.

An addition to this:

When converting a contact list to a report, it is possible to sort each of the columns. So not clear why for the company lists we don´t get the same logic?

Thanks for supporting this request.

JKibler
Participant

My reports are now much worse than they were pre- new report function because the default column sorting is the small to large on the "Amount in Company Currency" field.  I want to see the big deals first not the small ones.  

dhika

I agree. Now that all cross object reporting has been migrated to custom reporting, when using a horizontal bar char, I can no longer see the option to sort based on a count so the data with the highest amount of something is at the top instead of sorted randomly.

KLishman5
Participant

I have the same problem here, except with our internal employee users on activity reports. It displays them in what appears to be no particular order.

jschroeffel
Contributor | Platinum Partner

I would also love to have this feature, which has been here for 4+ years.

CCavagnoli

PLEASE!!! Would be super beneficial.