HubSpot Ideas

Clwagner

Add ability to create action filters based on workflow activity

I'm building a set of nurturing workflows based on our sales funnel and each workflow has different actions and goals that are used to move a contact to the next workflow.

The biggest problem I am running into is the lack of options when building the filters. 

I want to create an if/then action that looks to see if a contact has opened 3 or more emails in that current workflow. This would determine if the contact would be enrolled in the next workflow or if they would be put into our normal email list. However, there is currently no way to do this (without doing a heinous amount of work).

I would love to see a filter option for workflows other than: has or has not been enrolled, has or has not completed, is or is not currently active, or has or has not met the goal. I want to see options like: the number of workflow emails opened, the number of links clicked, etc.

If not based on emails in the workflow, then at least a filter for emails in a campaign...

1 Reply
ASchaeffer

I completely agree. It does not seem too difficult to implement other filtering options and would provide an easy solution to this problem.